Everest three pass trek is an adventure trek of Everest region passes Kongma La pass (5535m), Cho La pass (5420m), and Renjo La pass (5360m). Everest three pass treks follow the popular 3 high passes of Everest region including Gokyo Valley as well as Everest base camp and Kalapatthar. Everest three passes trekking connect and provide Kala Patthar, Gokyo Ri, and Everest base camp experience once. Everest high passes trek is ultimate Everest experience in the Himalayas. Three pass trekking is challenging but popular among adventure trekkers worldwide. Three pass treks fulfill the dream of every recreational climber and serious trekkers, those seeking the thrill of adventure. Cho La Pass, Renjo La, and Kongma La get you into the heart of the mountains and the background of the Everest Region. Three high passes challenging trekking journey crosses three high passes without technical climbing. Everest high pass trek is a well-known trek of Everest region because for its world’s glorious and highest peak Mount Everest. We c operate Everest three pass treks via Chhukung or Thame from Chhukung side we cross Kongmala pass first and from Thame side, we cross Renjo la pass first you have the option to choose the trail from which side we start our adventure trek. Everest high passes trek start from Lukla with 35-minute mountain flight. Three pass treks continue to Namche, Renjo La, Gokyo, Cho La, Everest base camp, Kalapatthar, Kongma La and Chhukhung then trek back to Lukla via Dingboche, Tengboche, Namche and flight back to Kathmandu. High pass trek going popular between adventure trekkers; it is tea house trekking, alternatively can organize camping basic also. Best season for high pass trekking is September to November and March to May. Kalapathar (5550) is the highest access of this trek. Suggested three pass trek itinerary given below, if it is not suitable for you, we are happy to design another itinerary as per your desire and duration of holidays. We arrange private three pass trek any time in the season but if you interested in joining a group then see fix departure dates and availability. If you need even more information or interested to book this trip fell free to contact us.
Trekking Destination: Three Pass Everest Trekking
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Maximum altitude: 5550 m.
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Lodge Services
Duration: 20 Days
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu in International Airport
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03:Fly Kathmandu to Lukla Airport (2850m) and trek Lukla to Phakding (2640m)
- Day 04:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
- Day 05:Rest day.
- Day 06:Trek to Thame (3820m). 5 and ½ hours walk
- Day 07:Trek to Lungdeng (4500m). About 6 hours walk.
- Day 08:Trek to Yak kharka camp below the Renjo La about 4950m. 4 hours walk.
- Day 09:Trek over the Renjo pass (5340m) and Gokyo (4790m). About 7 hours walk with the pass.
- Day 10:Explore Gokyo RI
- Day 11:Trek to Thangnak (4950M.)
- Day 12:Trek to Dzongla (4830M.)
- Day 13:Trek to Gorakshep (5160m.)
- Day 14:Excursion to Kalapatther (5550m)
- Day 15:Trek to Dingbouche (4410m). 5 hours walk.
- Day 16:Trek to Tyangboche(3900m) 5 and 1/2 hours walk.
- Day 17:Trek to NAMCHE (3440m.) 5 hours walk
- Day 18:Trek to Lukla
- Day 19:Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 20:UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Day 1Arrive Kathmandu in International AirportArrive Kathmandu in International Airport meet and greet with flower garland and transfer to Hotel, Kathmandu and evening trip briefing with Welcome dinner.
- Day 2Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.After Breakfast at hotel start Sightseeing with private van to Pasupatinah, the most important Hindu temples of Nepal with the sacred burning ghats located at the holy Baghmati river and Boudhanath the biggest Buddhist stupa in South Asia and Swoyambhunath also known as Monkey Temple.Afternoon checking and arranging trekking gears. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 3Fly Kathmandu to Lukla Airport (2850m) and trek Lukla to Phakding (2640m)After your breakfast transfer to the domestic airport, and fly to Lukla (2840m) about 30 minutes with enjoying whole mountain views on north side Annapurna to Everest so that better to choose the left side seat in the plane and meet your trekking crew porters and other staffs who will be waiting with all preparations and about 30 minutes break in the camp site, have a cup of tea, coffee and trek starts with your whole crew and guide to Phakding (2640m) Overnight. And your lunch will be on the way in Tharokoshi.
This day Descend to Chaurikharka valley from Lukla and straight/flat continue through the Chomlo, Tharokoshi, Ghat zigzag up and down with right side Kushumkhang and opposite Kongde Ridge and Left side DudhKoshi valley river view. It is first day very nice Journey and on the way lunch break in Tharokoshi and get to Phakding Overnight in nice river view campsite/Hotel.
- Day 4Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m). Overnight in nice campsite with Mountain View. This day the trial crosses and re-crosses the Dudhkoshi through the villages of Benkyar, monjo, and Jorshalle then climbs steeply 600m.To the market town of Namche Enjoy market there.
- Day 5Rest day.Rest day in Namche Bazaar for Acclimatization. This day rest for acclimatize and sightseeing around there. First sight seeing Namche bazaar and walk up hill to Sagarmatha national park museum on the hill, in side the house and out side this is one of the viewing point for Khumbu valley and Mt.Everest, Lohtse, Nuptse, Thamsherku, Kusumkhang, Khangteka, Amadablem, Iceland peak, Touche, Cholache and backside Kongde RI, Tenggiritau, Nup lho shar, pachermo, Tengi Ragitau, Langmocheri, seeing very nice panoramic view and Sagarmatha national park museum and back to campsite.
- Day 6Trek to Thame (3820m). 5 and ½ hours walk
- Day 7Trek to Lungdeng (4500m). About 6 hours walk.
- Day 8Trek to Yak kharka camp below the Renjo La about 4950m. 4 hours walk.
- Day 9Trek over the Renjo pass (5340m) and Gokyo (4790m). About 7 hours walk with the pass.
- Day 10Explore Gokyo RIExplore Gokyo RI -three hours to climb the summit for rewarding views, Makalu, chhoyou, MT. Everest, Bhorunche, and many others all round mountains. And back to Gokyo overnight here.
- Day 11Trek to Thangnak (4950M.)Trek to Thangnak (4950M.) Gokyo to thangnak 3 hours walk. Descend to the second lake below Gokyo Lake below Gokyo, then cross the glacier through a tangle of morraines. Yak pastures at chhugyuma on the eastern edges of the glacier steep ascent in the afternoon up a deserted valley below the south Cho-la overnight at 4950m in nice campsite.
- Day 12Trek to Dzongla (4830M.)Boulder fields and a steep but easy snow slope lead in two hours to the summit of the south cho-la pass (5380m.) a flat glacier plateau with magnificent views to east and west. Descend the snow -covered glacier to a beautiful glen at Dzonghla.
- Day 13Trek to Gorakshep (5160m.)Trek to Gorakshep (5160m.) 6 hours trek. Contour the steep, grassy hillside above the blue Tsola Lake and round a corner into the khumbu valley, glacier walk about 1 and ½ hours.
- Day 14Excursion to Kalapatther (5550m)Excursion to Kalapatther (5550m) for magnificent views of the major eastern Himalayan peaks including Everest B.C. Return to Gorakshep.
- Day 15Trek to Dingbouche (4410m). 5 hours walk.Back down the moraines and slowly losing altitude, reach Chukkung and slightly down with the Chukkung river view with nice valley view, easy way to get the prosperous village of dingboche
- Day 16Trek to Tyangboche(3900m) 5 and 1/2 hours walk.Easy walk down the imja khola to pangboche then a short climb to this famous monastery.
- Day 17Trek to NAMCHE (3440m.) 5 hours walkDown the Dudh koshi, phunggu thyangga and a climb up to the shanasha from here slide down to the Namche bazaar have look market from early morning to until 2 and 1/12 afternoon. If we will be on Saturday because only here is the weekly Saturday market, In this market all those things for selling is brought from low far down villages 5 to 7 days they carry continue up to here for selling.
- Day 18Trek to LuklaLUKLA (2850m.) 7 hours walk Continue down the Dudh koshi to the mountain airstrip, In Lukla overnight in Lodge/Campsite.
- Day 19Fly Lukla to Kathmandu30/40 minutes flight to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
- Day 20UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.Farewell Your journey in Nepal comes to an end today! AGT escorts you to the airport for your flight time. Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight, a representative from NpT will escort you to the airport and bid farewell greetings.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Langtang Valley Trekking map.
- Both ways Drive Local Bus fare.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available video of that route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Tree pass Everest trekking is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you to the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trek period.