We will be travelling in different three geographic region of Nepal with the motive of research in agriculture. UNO Travel and Adventure will provide Nepal’s lowest land to the high altitude land which is Kechana to Manang which stands on 58M and 3519M above sea level. This allows us to experience extreme hot to freezing cold in the same package. Not only does that taste varies in these two geographic locations. Talking about Kechana it’s a place of Terai which is known as go down of Nepal and cash crop area. And allows fast production of any crops. But talking about Manang it’s a decertified place of Nepal how and which type of productions can be done there we get to know about them. But the taste of high altitude and low temperature place are more better than the foods we get in hot area.
- Fully support for tourist bus, full service including all lounging and meals.
- Can explore different types of food crops and cash crops produced in different region of Nepal.
- Different types of nature, culture, religion, ethnic group and landscape.
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Kechana
- Day 02:Kechana agro research
- Day 03:Kechana to Beshisahar
- Day 04:Beshisahar to Chame
- Day 05:Chame to Pisang
- Day 06:Pisang to Manang
- Day 07:Manang agro research
- Day 08:Manang to Beshisahar
- Day 09:Beshisahar to Kathmandu or Kechana
- Day 1Kathmandu to KechanaFirst day we will travel to Kechana from Kathmandu with picking clients from different parts linked with route.
- Day 2Kechana agro researchAfter a rest on the second we will go around different places how and which type of crops will be available and how should be they done.
- Day 3Kechana to BeshisaharIn this third day we will start our journey towards hills of Nepal. Watching and observing the hills of Nepal and the soil condition of the hills we will provide general ideas and information about the areas.In this day we will shelter in Beshisahar.
- Day 4Beshisahar to ChameIn this day we will start our journey towards Chame which is also headquarter of Manang. In this day we can feel the situations of their farmers and the local agricultural market in those high hills area of Nepal.
- Day 5Chame to PisangPisang is a naturally gifted place of Nepal which is in the lap of world’s highest mountains Annapurna Range. Even in this place there is a possibility of agriculture. We swear that the taste will be better in this region. This day journey will end at Pisang.
- Day 6Pisang to ManangThis will be another trip from Pisang to Manang on the company’s vehicle and this will be the last destination of our trip Agro research. But after reaching Manang we will stay a day in Manang.
- Day 7Manang agro researchAfter a day in day in Manang we will start our research in Manang on the seventh day of package. We will be cooperative with their farmers due to which we believe can help you to know more about the soil condition and the farming in the high hills of Nepal.
- Day 8Manang to BeshisaharFrom day 8th we will start our journey back. We will travel short distance in this day to Beshisahar.
- Day 9Beshisahar to Kathmandu or KechanaWe will be leaving our clients dafe to their home by attending some formal program organized by the company and as a memory of UNO Travels and Adventure we will like to provide token of love to our clients as a memory.
Lunch - Dinner - Breakfast
Source of own.
Tour is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the travels and tours that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the tour period.