Tibet tour is one of the most popular tour where we can explore different unexplored Himalayan cities. Tibet is rich in many historic sites, cultural and architecture. Some of the famous historic sites are The Patola Palace, Jokhang Temple, Norbulingka palace, Sera Monastery, Barkhor squire. The Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and the Norbulingka are UNESCO world heritage sites This tour also offers you to explore the beautiful cities such as Gyantse and Shigatse. These cities not only hold the cultural artefacts but also covers the area of charming high-plateau land with astonishing natural beauties. Many special types of natural scenery like Mount Qomolangma (Mount Everest), the world's highest peak and other snow-capped high peaks add much charm to this remote land. The Panchen Lama’s Palace is one of the famous palace which lies in the southwest of Shigatse. With a magnificent architectural style and peaceful environment, it feels so fresh to relax and enjoy.
Destination: Tibet Tour.
Maximum altitude: 3950 meters.
Season: All the season is suitable.
Accommodation: Hotel and Camping
Duration: 6 Days
- Day 01:Fly to Tibet and drive to Lhasa
- Day 02:Lhasa Sightseeing.
- Day 03:Lhasa to Gyantse
- Day 04:Gyantse to shigatse
- Day 05:Shigatse to Lhasa
- Day 06:Lhasa to Kathmandu.
- Day 1Fly to Tibet and drive to Lhasa As per our flight schedule, we will fly to Tibet ( Gongaar airport) and drive to Lhasa cities which takes about 1 hrs. We will then transfer to hotel and rest that day. We will overnight there at hotels.
- Day 2Lhasa Sightseeing.The days will be the Lhasa Sightseeing day. We will visit Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery. We will overnight at the same hotels.
- Day 3Lhasa to GyantseAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to Gyantse through Yamadroke Lake and high passes: Kora LA (5,010m) & Kamba La (4,794m). We will visit Pholkor & Kumbum Monastery. We will overnight at Hotels.
- Day 4Gyantse to shigatseAfter having the breakfast, we will drive to shigatse passing the way through typical Tibetan countryside. We will visit Tashilhunpo Monastery and explore some of the place around us. We will overnight there at Shigatse.
- Day 5Shigatse to LhasaAfter having our breakfast, we will drive back to Lhasa and and transfer to hotel. At the evening we will enjoy a dinner party with our team and overnight there.
- Day 6Lhasa to Kathmandu.As per our flight schedule, we will fly back to Kathmandu cherishing the beautiful memories we got at this trip.
- Full board services of Accommodation in Tibet.
- All meals during tour (including breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation in Nepal & Tibet.
- Airport to and fro transfers.
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge).
- Tibet Visa Processing Fee.
- Visa application fee
- Your Travel Insurance
- Your country return Air Fare and Airport taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Excess baggage fees.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Time schedules in the itinerary are for reference. Changes of time and schedule will be advised by your tour guide depending on the situation, weather conditions, and road conditions during the tour. The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the best tour experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure during our tour periods.