UNO travels and adventures offers you the 9 days of Sikkim and Darjeeling tour which gives you the lifetime memorable memories of Himalayan experience of vivid landscape with natural beauty.
Darjeeling and Sikkim are the two beautiful Himalayan state of India. Darjeeling is a town located in the lesser Himalayan at an elevation of 6,700 ft (2,042.2 m). It is famous for its tea industry, the beautiful views of Kangchenjunga, the world's third-highest mountain, of Kangchenjunga and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal. It is also a popular tourist destination in India.
And Sikkim is small Himalayan state of India bordered by Nepal to the west, China’s Tibet. Sikkim is nonetheless geographically diverse due to its location in the Himalayas; the climate ranges from subtropical to high alpine, and Kangchenjunga, the world’s third-highest peak, is located on Sikkim’s border with Nepal. Sikkim is a popular tourist destination, where we can see the society rich in its culture, scenery and biodiversity. Hinduism is the state’s major religion and is practiced mainly by ethnic Nepalese people. There are so many Hindu temples such as Kirateshwar Mahadev Temple is very popular, since it consists of the chardham altogether.
Destination: Sikkim Darjeeling Tour
Elevation: 2300 meters.
Season: All the season.
Accommodation: Hotel and Camping
Duration: 9 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Arrive at Bhadrapur airport and drive to Gangtok.
- Day 03:Sightseeing Tsongu lake.
- Day 04:Half day Gangtok sightseeing and drive to Pelling.
- Day 05:Pelling Sightseeing
- Day 06:Drive to Darjeeling
- Day 07:Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Day 08:Drive to Bhadrapur
- Day 09:Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduIf you are undertaking from your own country, arrive at Tribhuwan International airport and we will offer you a warm welcome. and will transfer to your hotel.
- Day 2Arrive at Bhadrapur airport and drive to Gangtok.Early in the morning, we will fly to Bhadrapur from Kathmandu. Upon our arrival at Bhadrapur airport, we will drive to Gangtok for about 5 hours and will transfer to hotel. We will overnight there in Gangtok.
- Day 3Sightseeing Tsongu lake. After having our breakfast, we will visit Tsongu lake (3780 m altitude) which is 40 km away from Gangtok. We will enjoy some time spending near the lake. We will return back to Gangtok Hotel where we will spend our night.
- Day 4Half day Gangtok sightseeing and drive to Pelling.After having the breakfast, we will visit some of the beautiful places of Gangtok cities such as Bakthang Falls, Enchey Monastry, Do-Dul Chorten etc. After our lunch, we will drive to Pelling.
- Day 5Pelling SightseeingEarly in the morning, we will visit the beautiful places such as Rimbi Falls, and Kanchenjunga falls, Khecheopalri Lake ( a sacred lake and a pilgrimage centre for all faiths, Darap Village. After spending a blissful day, we will drive to our hotel and overnight there.
- Day 6Drive to Darjeeling After having our breakfast, we will drive to Darjeeling via Namchi road. We can see the Statue Of Guru Padmasambhava near Samdruptse in Namchi, Chaar Dhaam etc. We will visit these place during our drive. We will transfer to Darjeeling hotels and overnight there.
- Day 7Darjeeling SightseeingEarly morning, We will visit Tiger Hills for sunrise views over Kanchenjunga Peak. On the way back, we will visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. And after the breakfast, We will visit Padwaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tenzing & Gumbo Rock & Tea Estate.
- Day 8Drive to Bhadrapur After having our breakfast, we will drive to Bhadrapur for about 3 hours. If we have enough time will visit some of the beautiful places such as Illam, Jhapa etc. Overnight in Bhadrapur hotels.
- Day 9Fly to Kathmandu.As per our flight schedule, we will fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotels.
- Full board services of Accommodation in Sikkim and Darjeeling.
- Airport services and all transportation as per our tour.
- All meals during tour (including breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation in Nepal & India.
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge.
- English speaking Guide.
- Visa application fee
- Your Travel Insurance
- Your country return Air Fare and Airport taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Excess baggage fees.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.