Dorje Lakpa Peak is a challenging peak which lies in the langtang region of Nepal. The height of Dorje Lakpa peak is 6966 meters above the sea level. It is one of the attractive mountain peak in langtang region. This peak can be also seen from Nagarkot and even visible from the Kathmandu valley in the clear weather.
Nowadays Langtang region have been one of the famous trekking destination for the tourists which offers you the incredible view of different mountains, various landscape, natural scenery of environment and the culture and tradition of the people following different religion. Gosaikunda lake and Kyanjin Gompa are the two famous pilgrimage sites in Langtang Valley. Gosaikunda lake is also known as solidified lake, a holy pilgrimage site for Hindus.
From the peak, we can see other alluring mountain such as Langtang Lirung, Tibet Himalayas, Gang Chhenpo, Naya Kanga, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu etc. which makes you feel that is the worth decision by choosing this peak for your expedition.
Destination: Dorje Lakpa peak Expedition
Group Size: Max. 10 person
Maximum altitude: 6966m
Grade: Mountaineering Expedition
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel Lodge & Camping
Duration: 35 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Drive From Kathmandu to Syabru Besi(1420 m)
- Day 04:Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel(2800 m)
- Day 05:Trek to langtang villages(3500 m)
- Day 06:Trek to Kyangjin Gompa(3800 m)
- Day 07:Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Yak Kharka
- Day 08:Trek to Dorje Lakpa Base camp.
- Day 09:(9-29 Days) Climbing peroid of Dorje Lakpa Peak(6990 m)
- Day 30:Trek back to Yak Kharka
- Day 31:Trek Yak Kharka to Langtang villages
- Day 32:Trek Langtang Villages to Lama Hotels.
- Day 33:Trek Lama Hotels to Syabru Besi
- Day 34:Drive back to Kathmandu from Syabru Besi
- Day 35:Departure at your Home country.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur Team member will pick you up from the airport and transfer to the hotels. Here you can either take some rest or enjoy going out to explore the busy shopping streets of Thamel near to your hotels.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyEarly in the morning, we will visit some the world Heritage sites such as Pashupati nath Temple, Bouddha, Swayambu, and Durbar squares. We will prepare all our necessary equipment which are needed while in our expedition period.
- Day 3Drive From Kathmandu to Syabru Besi(1420 m)Having our Breakfast, We will drive to Syabru Besi which will take about 7-8 hours by bus.
We can get the view of different beautiful mountain during our drive. Overnight in Syabru Besi.
- Day 4Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel(2800 m)Having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Lama Hotels following the trails passes through suspension bridges, Langtang rivers, and path of Bamboo trees. After trekking for 5 hrs we will be there to stay overnight at Lama hotels.
- Day 5Trek to langtang villages(3500 m)Early in the morning, We will trek to Langtang Villages. the path is filled with different species of vegetation. Having 5 hrs of trek by enjoying the route we followed, we will overnight in Langtang villages.
- Day 6Trek to Kyangjin Gompa(3800 m) Having our breakfast, We will trek to Kyangjin Gompa. The trials offers you the great views of Langtang Lirung, Ganchenpo and Langshisa Ri. Our trek continues on a trail that climbs steeply up through the terminal moraine of Lirung Glacier. Overnight in the tea houses at Kyangjin Gompa.
- Day 7Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Yak KharkaEarly in the morning, We will start trekking to Yak Kharka following the trial which descends steeply to cross a suspension bridge over Langtang river. After crossing the bridge our trials ascends gradually into alpine forests. Reaching there in Yak Kharka, we will explore some time near the Yak Kharka village and overnight there.
- Day 8Trek to Dorje Lakpa Base camp.Having our breakfast, we will start trekking to the Dorje Lakpa camp. Following the guidelines given by our sherpas we will continue trekking the trial which may become a bit challenging for you. At the Base camp our sherpas will quickly set up the camp and overnight there in camp.
- Day 9(9-29 Days) Climbing peroid of Dorje Lakpa Peak(6990 m)Between these 9-29 days, we will spend these days by climbing the peak, rest, acclimatized properly, preparation of our required equipment etc. we will follow the guidance and instructions given by our experienced sherpas guides and will summit the peak. from the top of the peak, we will gave the breathtaking view of different other mountain such as Langtang Lirung, Pemthang Karpo, Gangchenpo and Shishapangma that rises across the border of Tibet. Spending the time at the peak, we will descends down following the same route and overnight in campsite where there is required.
- Day 30Trek back to Yak KharkaAfter the successful summit of the Peak Dorje Lakpa, we will Trek back to Yak Kharka following the same route and overnightthere in Yak Kharka.
- Day 31Trek Yak Kharka to Langtang villageshaving our breakfast, we will continue to retrace our steps by following the same route that descends down to cross a suspension bridge over Langtang river. After arriving, we will spend some time exploring around the villages and overnight in Langtang villages.
- Day 32Trek Langtang Villages to Lama Hotels.After having breakfast, we will continue to retrace our steps on the main trail that heads back to Ghoratabela. following the downhill trekking through dense forest areas we arrive at Lama Hotel and we will be overnight there.
- Day 33Trek Lama Hotels to Syabru BesiAfter having the breakfast, we will trek back to Syabru Besi. the trials descends severals villages, beautiful alpine forests which leads us to Syabru Besi. Overnight in Syabru Besi.
- Day 34Drive back to Kathmandu from Syabru BesiEarly morning after having our breakfast, we will drive back to Kathmandu enjoying the scenery in the way and transfer to the hotels in kathmandu. We can also spend some time by outing some of the places in city. we will also attending the dinner party organized by our team.
- Day 35Departure at your Home country.we will drove you to the International airport for the departure at your home country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in expedition period.
- Porters/Yaks to carry equipment and food all the way to BC & back.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Langtang Ganja La Pass Trekking map.
- Both ways Drive Local Bus fare Kathmandu to Syabru Besi and come back Melanchi Pool Bazaar to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Satellite phone for an emergency purpose ($ 4 chargeable for a personal call).
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available video of that route.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Personal climbing gears.
The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the expedition period.