Butwal is located in the Rupandehi District and is the headquarter of Lumbini Zone. City stands on the bank of Tilottama River. The name Butwal was derived from Batauli Bazar the oldest residential area which is located on the western bank of Tinauli River. Butwal is one of the fastest growing city of Nepal. The most visited site of this city is Lumbini which is also birth place of Lord Buddha. Which is most pilgrimage site of Buddist religion. City is famous for the Lumbini which is World Heritage site of Nepal by UNESCO
- Fully support for tourist bus, full service including all lounging and meals.
- All religious places of Lumbini.
- Historical heritage Sites and pilgrimage places tours.
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Lumbini
- Day 02:Lumbini Sightseeing
- Day 03:Kapilbastu main city sightseeing and Kathmandu
- Day 1Kathmandu to LumbiniBy route or by air we will travel towards Butwal with long distance of 266.7KM. After we reach the destination, we will just rest during first day.
- Day 2Lumbini SightseeingThough it is a city of Terai it has very beautiful landscape and the natural resources looking at which you can enjoy.
- Day 3Kapilbastu main city sightseeing and KathmanduAfter we reach Butwal we will be traveling Kalipbastu at the 3rd day of our package where we can see the birth place of Lord Buddha and we are also allowed to see beautiful nature with the orgin of the Buddhism. After observation of all these we will start our journey back to Kathmandu.
- Full board services, transportation during tour and tour guide.
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- Durbar Squares permit fees.
- Your persnonnel shopping expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- Alcoholic beverages
Nepal is full of varieties of people, languages, cultures, and traditions. There are altogether 103 castes and ethnic groups of people. Nepal is rich in historical religion heritages, cultures, languages, traditions, festivals and natural beauty. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.