Singhu Chuli peak also known as Fluted peak that situated in the surrounding of Annapurna Sanctuary. The height of this peak is 6501 meters above sea level. The peak is one of the most beautiful mountain peaks and provides you the magnificent views of other great mountains such as Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, MachhaPuchhre, etc.
Apart from the beautiful mountain scenery, we can also get a chance to explore different ethnic groups of people following different cultures and traditions. The trails offer us beautiful landscapes, Alpine forests, and many endangered species.
Though the peak is 6501 meters high, it is one of the most difficult and technically challenging mountains. So the climbers must have sound health i.e. they should be mentally and physically fit.
Destination: Singu Chuli peak Expedition
Group Size: Max. 10 person
Maximum altitude: 6501 meters
Grade: Mountaineering Expedition
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel Lodge & Camping
Duration: 24 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Drive to Pokhara
- Day 04:Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga(1570 m)
- Day 05:Trek Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2850 m)
- Day 06:Trek Ghorepani to Tadapani(2630 m)
- Day 07:Trek Tadapani to Chhomrong(2170 m)
- Day 08:Trek Chommrong to Dovan(2600 m)
- Day 09:Trek Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp(3700 m)
- Day 10:Trek Macchapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp(4130 m)
- Day 11:Acclimatization day in Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 12:Trek Annapurna to Glacier Camp(4800 m)
- Day 13:Trek Glacier Camp to High Camp(5150 m)
- Day 14:Climb High Camp to Camp I(5200 m )
- Day 15:Climb Camp I to Camp II(5500 m)
- Day 16:Summit of Singu chuli Peak Descend to Camp II
- Day 17:Descending Singu Chuli to Camp I and Glacier Camp
- Day 18:Trek to Deurali
- Day 19:Trek Deurali to Jhinu Danda
- Day 20:Trek Jhinu Danda to Pothana
- Day 21:Trek Pothana to Dhampus Phedi and Drive to Pokhara
- Day 22:Sighseeing Pokhara City
- Day 23:Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 24:Departure at your Home country.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur team will pick you up from the Tribhuwan International airport and will offer you a warm welcome. and will drive to your Reservation.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyEarly in the morning, we will visit some of the places near Kathmandu valley. Some of our World Heritage sites Such as Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddha, Swayambu, and many Durbar squares Such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan durbar Square. We prepare the necessary equipment required during our expedition period.
- Day 3Drive to PokharaEarly in the morning, we will drive to Pokhara. It normally takes 6 hrs by bus. enjoy the view of Pokhara and overnight in hotels.
- Day 4Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga(1570 m)After having our breakfast, we will take 2 hrs to drive to Nayapul enjoying our driving by looking at the beautiful view of forests, and villages. After arriving in Nayapul, we will take a short rest and start trekking to Tikhedhunga.
- Day 5Trek Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2850 m)After having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Ghorepani. We can have a view of different beautiful mountains, villages, and landscapes during our trek.
- Day 6Trek Ghorepani to Tadapani(2630 m)Early in the morning, we will take a short trek to Poonhill. It has become one of the popular trekking destinations which offers you the view of different beautiful mountains such as Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Machhapuchhre, etc. if we trek it early in the morning then we can also get the chance to see the sunrise view. and trek forward to Tadapani. You can see the beautiful villages in Tadapani. We will overnight there in Tadapani.
- Day 7Trek Tadapani to Chhomrong(2170 m)After having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Chhomrong following the descending trial passes through suspension bridges. After arriving at Chhomrong village, we can see the lifestyles and culture of the people living in Chhomrong village. Overnight in Chhomrong.
- Day 8Trek Chommrong to Dovan(2600 m)Early in the morning, we will start trekking to Dovan following the ascending trials passing through the alpine forest that is covered with rhododendron, Bamboo, oak, etc., and overnight there in Dovan.
- Day 9Trek Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp(3700 m)After having our breakfast, we will trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp passing the trials through alpine forests. Following the trials, we will arrive at Machhapuchhre Base camp where we can have a beautiful view of Mount Machhapuchhre. Overnight there in Camp.
- Day 10Trek Macchapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp(4130 m)After having our breakfast, we will trek to Annapurna Base Camp which is also one of the famous trekking destinations in Nepal. After a few hours of trek, we will be there at Annapurna Base Camp where we can get a beautiful view of Mount Annapurna II. We will Overnight there in Camp.
- Day 11Acclimatization day in Annapurna Base Camp.The full day will be the acclimatization day in Annapurna Base Camp. It is necessary to take rest because There is a high possibility of altitude sickness at higher altitudes. We will prepare for our further climbing period. Overnight there in Base Camp.
- Day 12Trek Annapurna to Glacier Camp(4800 m)After having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Glacier Camp following the guidance given by our Sherpas. After arriving at Glacier Camp, we will quickly set up the Camp and overnight there in Camp.
- Day 13Trek Glacier Camp to High Camp(5150 m)Early in the morning, we will start trekking to High Camp following the ascending trials. The uphill trek brings us to the High Camp where we are going Overnight. we will quickly set up the Camp and the rest of the time we will explore the view near the Camp.
- Day 14Climb High Camp to Camp I(5200 m )After having our breakfast, we will start climbing Camp I. We should be careful while climbing the peak. our Sherpa Guide will lead the team and we will follow them and set up the camp in Camp I and overnight there.
- Day 15Climb Camp I to Camp II(5500 m)After having our breakfast, we will now trek to Camp II Passing the snow-covered trials. Once we reach there, we will set up the camp and overnight there.
- Day 16Summit of Singu chuli Peak Descend to Camp IIEarly in the morning, we will head to the summit of the Singu Chuli Peak. Following our Sherpa's guidance, we will reach the top of the peak where we can get magnificent views of different mountains such as Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Annapurna sanctuary, etc. After spending some time in the peak, we will descend Our trials to Camp II and overnight there.
- Day 17Descending Singu Chuli to Camp I and Glacier CampAfter getting a successful Summit of the peak, we will descend our trials to Glacier camp following the same route that we left the footprint during our trek.
- Day 18Trek to DeuraliAfter having our breakfast, we will trek to Deurali following the same route. we will stay there in Lodges at Deurali.
- Day 19Trek Deurali to Jhinu DandaEarly in the morning, we will descend our trials to Jhinu Danda passing through the Chhomrong rivers. After arriving at Jhinu Danda, we will take some rest and overnight there in lodges.
- Day 20Trek Jhinu Danda to PothanaAfter having our breakfast, we will trek to Pothana. We can see beautiful villages, and different landscapes during this trek. Overnight there in Pothana.
- Day 21Trek Pothana to Dhampus Phedi and Drive to PokharaTrekking from pothana to Dhampus Phedi will be a short trek that is about 3 hrs. After arriving at Dhampus Phedi, we will have our lunch and drive back to Pokhara and overnight there in Pokhara.
- Day 22Sighseeing Pokhara CityEarly in the morning, we will visit some of the famous places in Pokhara such as Fewa lake, David falls, etc.
- Day 23Drive back to KathmanduAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to Kathmandu and transfer to our hotels and spending the time walking around Durbar square or busy shopping street of thamel for buying some memories of Nepal and attend the gathering party organized by our team.
- Day 24Departure at your Home country.Our team will drive you to the airport for the departure.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in the expedition period.
- Porters/Yaks to carry equipment and food all the way to BC & back.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Singu chuli peak Trekking map.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, and local taxes.
- Satellite phone for an emergency purpose ($ 4 chargeable for a personal call).
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangements.
- All government taxes.
- If you are interested can provide a video of that route.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kinds of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Personal climbing gear.
Singu Chuli Peak is a bit Technically Challenging peak. So the climber should be Mentally and Physically Fit. The well-being of our groups is of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well-trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively to provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute to the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.