Mount Kailash and Mansarovar tour is also known as the Spiritual journey to the center of Universe. It is the famous destination for those Pilgrimages who have faith to god Shiva and Parvati. According to Hindu religion, it is believed that Lord Shiva inhabits on summit of Mount Kailash with her wife Parvati. Near to the Mount Kailash, Lake Manasarovar is known as the sacred lake. It is believed that taking a bath in this lake purify all the sins done in our life.
Mt. Kailash lies at the altitude of 6638 meters and Lake Manasarovar lies at the altitude of 4590 meters are located in Tibetan mountain area. The word 'manas' means mind, ‘sarovar’ refers to holy lake, and we call the lake as Lake of Consciousness. This place is a holy Centre of different religions in Nepal including Hinduism, Buddhism, Tibetan, the pre- Buddhist animistic religion and the Jain religion.
The views of lake Mansarovar and trekking to Kailash round gives you the blissful moment that we can cherish lifelong. They are the Symbol of pristine attractiveness and peacefulness which is truly breathtaking and gives you the feeling of being with Lord Shiva.
Destination: Kailash Mansarovar Tour
Group Size: Min. 2 & above
Maximum altitude: Mount Kailash altitude 6638 m
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
Duration: 13 days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Visit Pashupatinath Temple
- Day 03:Drive Kerung(2800 m)
- Day 04:Cross the Tibetan border and drive to Jilong
- Day 05:Drive Jilong to Saga(4300 m).
- Day 06:Drive Saga to Mansarovar lake(4590 m)
- Day 07:Worship Mansarovar Lake and drive to Darchen(4700 m)
- Day 08:Trek Darchen to Derapuk (4790).
- Day 09:Trek Dirapuk Via Dol-mala Pass to Zuthulphuk
- Day 10:Zhultpuk via Darchen Drive to Saga.
- Day 11:Saga to Kerung(3,950m)280Km
- Day 12:Drive Kerung to Kathmandu
- Day 13:Departure for home country.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur team will pick you up from the Tribhuwan International airport and will offer you a warm welcome and arrange you the reservation in Kathmandu.
- Day 2Visit Pashupatinath Temple Early in the morning, we will visit Pashupatinath temple to worship. It is said that we should first visit to Pashupatinath Temple before heading to Kailash Mountain. After visiting the temple, we will return back to hotel and prepare for necessary equipment for our trek. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 3Drive Kerung(2800 m)After having our breakfast, we will drive to Kerung for about 7 hours. We will overnight our stay at kerung hotels.
- Day 4Cross the Tibetan border and drive to JilongAfter having the breakfast in hotel, we will drive to Jilong through the Tibetan border. We will stay at hotel in Jilong.
- Day 5Drive Jilong to Saga(4300 m).Early morning after having a breakfast, we will drive to saga for about 7 hours. We can see the beautiful views of Mountain Shisha pangma and lake Pikucho. We will overnight in Saga.
- Day 6Drive Saga to Mansarovar lake(4590 m)Early in the morning, we will drive to Mansarovar lake for about 7-8 hours. Upon our arrival at Mansarovar lake, we will explore the place and enjoy viewing the nature. We will overnight our stay either in hotels or the tented camp.
- Day 7Worship Mansarovar Lake and drive to Darchen(4700 m)In the morning, we will take a bath at holiest lake and worship near the sacred Mansarovar lake and will drive to Darchen for about 2 hrs and overnight at Darchen.
- Day 8Trek Darchen to Derapuk (4790).Early in the morning, we will be heading to Derapuk and this will be our first trek towards Kailash Parikrama (kailash Round). We will trek for about 5-6 hrs. All of our goods are carried by yaks. We will overnight in the Tented camp or tea houses.
- Day 9Trek Dirapuk Via Dol-mala Pass to ZuthulphukAfter having our breakfast, we will trek to Zuthulphuk through the route of Dol-mala. During the route, we can have Darshan of Shivatsal, Good and Bad Karma Hole, Blessing Holy stone and view of Gaurikund. We will overnight our stay in Zuthulphuk Monastery guest house.
- Day 10Zhultpuk via Darchen Drive to Saga.This day will be the final day of our Kailash round. We will trek down and will drive to Darchen and Saga. We will overnight at Saga.
- Day 11Saga to Kerung(3,950m)280KmAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to Kerung and overnight there.
- Day 12Drive Kerung to KathmanduEarly in the morning, we will drive to kerung border and cross the tibetan border. After having lunch at mid-afternoon we will drive back to Kathmandu. We will transfer to our hotel and overnight.
- Day 13Departure for home country.As per our flight schedule, we will fly for our home country. Our Representative will drove you to the Airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Kathmandu to Tibet Border By Bus and support for carry food + staff.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supply (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.