Mt. Ama Dablam expedition is a beautiful mountain, located almost due south of Everest and Lhotse in the Khumbu region. Mt. Ama Dablam Expedition means "Mother and Pearl Necklace" (the perennial hanging glacier is thought of as the pearl). Ama Dablam Himalayas of expedition forms a lasting impression, as it is perhaps the most stunning mountain, together with Pumori along the popular trekking route to Everest Base Camp. Mt. Ama Dablam Himalayas is a small snow capped peak lying in the Everest region. This South – West ridge is the normal and most popular route in order to ascend the Mt. Ama Dablam. This unforgettable climbing in the Khumbu region of Nepal starts/ends with the Lukla. It involves a cultural & exciting trek up to the base camp & also involves technical rock, snow, and ice climbing feat with astonishing panoramic summit views of world’s height & famous mountains like Everest, Lhotse, and Makalu etc.
The main peak is 6856 meters and the lower western peak is 5563 meters. Mt. Ama Dablam expedition is mostly a rock climb up fixed lines. The outstanding Mt. Ama Dablam expedition is the most recognized mountain in the region and is certainly one of the most coveted summits for Himalayan climbers. The ascent up Ama Dablam epitomizes climbing artistry at its highest level.
Trekking Destination: Mt. Ama Dablam Expedition
Group Size: Max. 10 person
Maximum altitude: 6856m
Grade: Mountaineering Expedition
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel Lodge & Camping
Duration: 30 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City at Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambu Nath Stupa( Monkey Temple).
- Day 03:Fly to Lukla Airport(2840m) from Kathmandu Airport(0:35 hours) and trek to Phakding(2610m/3:00 hours)
- Day 04:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) from Phakding( 5:30 hours)
- Day 05:Rest day for Acclimatization and explore Sherpa museum and monastery
- Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche(3863m) from Namche Bazaar
- Day 07:Trek to Base Camp from Tyangboche
- Day 08:08-25 Mt. Amadablam Expedition Periods
- Day 26:Trek to Namche Bazaar(3440m) from Expediton
- Day 27:Trek to Lukla(2840m) from Namche Bazar
- Day 28:Fly to Kathmadu from Lukla Airport(0:35 hours)
- Day 29:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley at Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Squire.
- Day 30:UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 2Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City at Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambu Nath Stupa( Monkey Temple).
- Day 3Fly to Lukla Airport(2840m) from Kathmandu Airport(0:35 hours) and trek to Phakding(2610m/3:00 hours)
- Day 4Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) from Phakding( 5:30 hours)
- Day 5Rest day for Acclimatization and explore Sherpa museum and monastery
- Day 6 Trek to Tyangboche(3863m) from Namche Bazaar
- Day 7Trek to Base Camp from Tyangboche
- Day 808-25 Mt. Amadablam Expedition Periods
- Day 26Trek to Namche Bazaar(3440m) from Expediton
- Day 27Trek to Lukla(2840m) from Namche Bazar
- Day 28Fly to Kathmadu from Lukla Airport(0:35 hours)
- Day 29Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley at Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Squire.
- Day 30UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Applicable only for Expedition thru Southern Route
- Flight to Lukla Airport from Katmandu, & back after the expedition.
- Porters/Yaks to carry equipment and food all the way to BC & back.
- Full board accommodation en-route to/from Base camp.
- One head Climbing guide/Sardar.
- Cook & kitchen boys at BC.
- Experienced & skillful High Altitude Climbing Sherpa (One Sherpa for two Client)
- POISK Oxygen (08 bottles per client & 06 per Sherpa).
- Mask & regulator mask set (must be returned after the Expedition).
- Highly preferable meals at BC with complete hot drink & normal beverages.
- Exported High altitude food for higher camps (ready to eat food).
- Best quality Tents at BC single or twin sharing as per the client desire.
- All necessary kitchen equipment.
- Best quality Dining tent with enough no of table & chairs, plus inside the tent, we
- Well, set Gas Heaters to make the Dinning hall enough warm.
- Complete carpeting inside the dining tent.
- Comfortable & portable wooden toilet at the base camp.
- A nice portable wooden shower room with hot water at the base camp.
- High-quality high altitude tents for above BC use.
- Necessary climbing hardware gears with fixed ropes.
- Enough EPI (high altitude) gases with burners for higher camps use.
- Oxygen with the regulator set for medical purpose.
- Radio walkie-talkie set to each client with base station & permits cost.
- Satellite phone for an emergency purpose ($ 4 chargeable for a personal call).
- Generator/solar panel with accessories for recharging & power supply purpose.
- Gammon bag for medical purpose.
- Insurance of all local team members.
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Day tour program around KTM.
- Celebration meal & pre-briefing.
- Expedition blessing Puja arrangement at Katmandu and Base camp.
- Last but most important COMPLETE SETUP INTERM/MIDDLE CAMP with Sleeping bags,
- sleeping mattress, food & drinking stuff & cooking crew.
- Service of Local Climbing Sherpas
- Ama Dablam Permit including Liaison Officer
- Kathmandu Accommodation
- Expedition cargo charge
- Fully catered trek to Base Camp and back
- Base Camp food
- Personal insurance (Suggested to have evacuation policy as well)
- Nepal visa
- Major meals in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Personal nature’s expenses.
- Cost of emergency evacuation
Mt. Ama Dablam Expedition is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the expedition period.