Bhutan is the landlocked country which is situated in eastern Himalayan belt in between China and India. Thimpu is the capital city of Bhutan and also is the largest city of the country. Bhutan was named after the two Sanskrit word “Bhota anta” which means end of Tibet. Bhutan tours offers you the beautiful sceneries, various Historical monastery, Bhutanese culture and history by hiking to those monasteries, Beautiful mountains and valley etc.
Bhutan is also known as the Land of the Thunder Dragon( is no emblematic place), The land of happiness, Buddhist country as we can see the people following Bhuddist cultural. This country is rich in its custom, culture with foremost vital and the folks out here use the dress that used to be adorned from ancient days.
Destination: Nepal Bhutan Tour.
Maximum altitude: 3200 meters.
Season: All the season is suitable.
Accommodation: Hotel and Camping
Duration: 10 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Fly to Bhutan
- Day 04:Thimphu Sightseeing
- Day 05:Thimphu to Punakha
- Day 06:Punakha Sightseeing
- Day 07:Punakha to Paro
- Day 08:Paro Sightseeing
- Day 09:Fly to Nepal
- Day 10:Departure for Home country.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduArrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotels.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyEarly in the morning, we will visit some the world Heritage sites such as Pashupati nath Temple, Bouddha, Swayambu, and Durbar squares. We will prepare all our necessary equipment which are needed while in our tour period.
- Day 3Fly to BhutanAs per our flight schedule, we will fly to Paro international airport. During our flight we can see the majestic views of Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga and other Himalayan peaks. Upon our arrival at Bhutan airport, we will drive to Thimphu which takes about 1 hrs 15 min. We will transfer to hotels at Thimphu and overnight there.
- Day 4Thimphu SightseeingAfter having our breakfast, we visit some of the beautiful places in Thimphu. We will visit National Memorial Chhorten, Clock tower square, National Textile Museum, Tashichho Dzong, Folk Heritage museum Kawajangsa etc. After having enough joyful moment and some photos for the memories, we will transfer to hotel and overnight there.
- Day 5Thimphu to PunakhaAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to Punakha for about 2 hrs and 25 min. We will have our lunch at Punakha and visit near The Punakha Dzong, also known as Pungtang Dechen Photrang Dzong which mean( very awesome dzong) “the palace of great happiness or bliss”, is the administrative centre of Punakha District in Punakha, Bhutan. It was Constructed by Ngawang Namgyal, 1st Zhabdrung Rinpoche, in 1637–38, it is the second oldest and second largest dzong in Bhutan and one of its most majestic structures. After exploring these place we will transfer to hotels and overnight.
- Day 6Punakha SightseeingAfter having our breakfast, we will move to visit Punakha Suspension bridges, Beautiful nunnery on the hill top of Walakha. If we visit there early in the morning we can pray there. We will drive to visit the stupa Khamsum Yuelley Namgyel Chorten which is built near the Punakha Rivers. After visiting the stupa, we can also visit some of the local shops. We will transfer to hotels and overnight.
- Day 7Punakha to ParoAfter having our breakfast, we will Drive to Paro. It takes about 3 hrs 30 min. We will visit some of the monastery such as Drukgyal Dzong, Kyichu temple etc and transfer to hotels and overnight there.
- Day 8Paro SightseeingWe will visit Rinpung Dzong, Taktsang Monastery. Taktsang Monastery is also known as " Tiger's Nest. t is believed that in the 8th century Guru Rinpoche flew on the back of a tigress from eastern Bhutan to this place and meditated in a cave here for 3 months. The principal Lhakhang (monastery) of the present monastic complex dates from 1692. Taktsang was damaged severely by a fire in 1998 but has now been fully restored to its former glory. After having some blissful moment we will transfer to hotel and overnight there.
- Day 9Fly to NepalAs per our flight schedule, we will fly back to Nepal.
- Day 10Departure for Home country.
- Full board services of Accommodation in Nepal and Bhutan.
- All meals during tour (including breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation in Nepal & Bhutan.
- Airport to and fro transfers.
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge).
- Bhutan Visa Processing Fee.
- Visa application fee
- Your Travel Insurance
- Your country return Air Fare and Airport taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Excess baggage fees.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Nepal Bhutan tour is easy tour. Time schedules in the itinerary are for reference. Changes of time and schedule will be advised by your tour guide depending on the situation, weather conditions, and road conditions during the tour. The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the best tour experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure during our tour periods.