If you have the interest to climb the mountain with an elevation between 6000-6500 meter then Pisang Peak climbing is the best expedition that bring off your wish to climb the higher peak. Pisang peak is located in the Annapurna region in Nepal. It lies in the Manang district, Northern Nepal with an elevation of 6091meter.
The peak was first climb by the German expedition in 1955. The peak is moderate to climb and does need some serious glacier walking. You can also get the chance to explore the beautiful village of pisang, culture and tradition of the people living in pisang village, amazing landscape, majestic view of different beautiful mountain such as Mt. Manaslu(8163m), Mt. Annapurna II (7555m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7525m), Gangapurna (7525m) and many more.
Destination: Pisang peak Expedition
Location: Annapurna Region
Group Size: Max. 10 person
Maximum altitude: 6091m
Grade: Climbing Peak
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel Lodge & Camping
Duration: 19 days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Chamje
- Day 04:Trek to Dharapani(1960 m)
- Day 05:Trek Dharapani to Chame(2710 m)
- Day 06:Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang(3700 m)
- Day 07:Acclimatization day in Upper Pisang.
- Day 08:Trek to Pisang Peak Base Camp(4380 m)
- Day 09:Trek pisang peak high camp(5400 m)
- Day 10:Summit to the Pisang Peak (6091m).
- Day 11:Trek Pisang base camp to Manang valley(3450 m)
- Day 12:Trek Manang valley to Yak Kharka(4110 m)
- Day 13:Yak Kharka to Thorang phedi(4420 m)
- Day 14: Cross Thorang phedi towards Muktinath(3800 m)
- Day 15:Trek Muktinath to Jomsom(2715 m)
- Day 16:Flight from jomsom to Pokhara
- Day 17:Drive from pokara to kathmandu
- Day 18:Transfer to International Airpot for Departure
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur team will pick you up from the Tribhuwan International airport and will offer you a warm welcome. and will drive to your hotel.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyAfter having the breakfast, we will move to visit the different heritage site of Kathmandu valley such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Bouddha, Pashupati Temple, Swayambu and prepare the necessary equipment required in Pisang peak climbing.
- Day 3Drive from Kathmandu to ChamjeEarly morning, we will drive to chamje from Kathmandu which nearly takes about 9 hrs. while driving we can see the beautiful view of hills and the woods full of the beautiful flora and flowers. overnight in chamje.
- Day 4Trek to Dharapani(1960 m)Having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Dharapani from chamje and will cross the first bridges over the Marshyangdi River and move along the trail that passes through the thick forest. We will cross the terraced farmlands at the Manang Region. overnight in Dharapani village.
- Day 5Trek Dharapani to Chame(2710 m)Early in the morning, we will again trek to chame on a gradual uphill trail to Bagarchhap, a typical Tibetan style village through the forest. having a 6 hrs trek we will rest in chame village and overnight in lodge of chame village.
- Day 6Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang(3700 m)having our breakfast, we will move to the upper Pisang village along the bank of Marsyangdi river. Then will climb up the trail to Dhikur Pokhari. during this trek we have got the chance to see the alluring coniferous forest. after arriving Pisang, we will have the view of Pisang Peak and Annapurna II.and overnight in pisang village.
- Day 7Acclimatization day in Upper Pisang.We will have a rest day here.and prepare all the gears for climbing and acclimatized. Enjoy the whole day with very nice magnificent views of all the Annapurnas, Gangapurna and Tilicho.
- Day 8Trek to Pisang Peak Base Camp(4380 m)having the breakfast, our new trek start from upper pisang to piasng base camp trek. our trek ascend through sparse woods and pasture to a Kharka(4380m) which is the best place for setting up the base camp. and overnight in base camp.
- Day 9Trek pisang peak high camp(5400 m)Trek for 5 hours and set up our high camp at the height of 5400m. spending some time in rest then we will view the surrounding near our camp with full view of beautiful mountain. acclimatize in the pisang high base camp.
- Day 10Summit to the Pisang Peak (6091m).Summit on Pisang Peak which we were eagerly waiting for that moment. the final snow slop which is quite steep and more technical to reach the summit. but with the help of our team it might be little easy for us. after summiting the peak we will have the breathtaking view of other mountain such as Mt.Annapurna, Tilicho peak. the we will trek back down to Base Camp.
- Day 11Trek Pisang base camp to Manang valley(3450 m)We will again trek back from Pisang base camp to Manang valley. Here, you will see the Manang Valley which has a rich customs & tradition and gives you an opportunity to observe a traditional lifestyle of Manangi People.
- Day 12Trek Manang valley to Yak Kharka(4110 m)having our breakfast, we will start trekking the trail off to Tilicho Lake and a short walk up to Yak Kharka,overview the environment seen from Yak Kharka and overnight in Yak kharka.
- Day 13Yak Kharka to Thorang phedi(4420 m)we will move towards the Thorang phedi. the trials is little bit step up to Thorung la. we will overnight at Thorang phedi.
- Day 14 Cross Thorang phedi towards Muktinath(3800 m) trek Between Thorang phedi to Muktinath will be the beautiful experience crossing towards Muktinath. here you can see the views of high Himalayan scenes. by seeing these scenes we will move to the Muktinath temple which is the temple lies in the highest altitude (3710m). overnight in Muktinath.
- Day 15Trek Muktinath to Jomsom(2715 m)The trek will be the best because of the sacred land of Muktinath, 108 waterspouts where we can take a bath, can view of never-ending flame in front of the temple.then we will trek the drive to jomsom and overnight there.
- Day 16Flight from jomsom to PokharaEarly morning having the breakfast, we will fly to pokhara for full day sightseeing the view of pokhara valley.
- Day 17Drive from pokara to kathmanduhaving our breakfast, we will drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotels for having some rest. and join us the beautiful dinner with our team.
- Day 18Transfer to International Airpot for DepartureOur team will drove you to the airport for your departure.
- Full board services during trekking & Base Camp support by our Sherpa crew & porters.
- Return flight to Lukla
- Permit & park fees
- Service of a Liaison Officer.
- Service of Nepali climbing Sherpas.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Half day guided tour with entrance fees.
- Airport transfers
- High altitude equipment & clothing & insurance for staff
- Client’s travel insurance
- International flight, airport tax
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears & clothing. Tips, any expenses of personal nature
Pisang peak climbing is the most popular peak among the trekking peaks in nepal which gives you the excellent opportunity and the best peak climbing experiences in Himalayas of Nepal. the trek of this trip is quite steepy but not so difficult to climb the peak. we will have normally 4-5 hours per day treks for this trip. All of our trips are led by qualified professional climbing guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.