China is officially known People’s Republic of China is a country located in East Asia and also world’s most populated country in the world. With the highest population, it is also the third largest country and also forth most visited country in the world. Majority of people living in the China has been following Buddhism with others too in minority.
China is one of the country with its rich history, spectacular scenery, colourful folklore, and diverse culture. So China tour offers you to explore all the historical cultural, arts and architecture. The famous place that we are going to visit while in this China tour are Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Mutianyu Great Wall, Bird Nest, Water Cube, Drum Tower, Yuyuan Garden etc.All trips in different categories vary in length and each offers something unique and special with excellent value. This China tour is going to be the unforgetabble memories.
Destination: Tibet Tour.
Season: All the season is suitable.
Accommodation: Hotel and Camping
Duration: 6 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Beijing Airport
- Day 02:(2-3 Days) Beijing Sightseeing
- Day 04:Beijing to Shanghai
- Day 05:Shanghai Sightseeing.
- Day 06:Departure for Home country.
- Day 1Arrive at Beijing AirportArrive in Beijing, the capital city of China. We will meet our tour guide at the airport and will transfer to our hotel, whenever your flight arrives in Beijing. After check-in, free at leisure for the rest of the day.
- Day 2(2-3 Days) Beijing SightseeingThe full 2 days will be the Beijing sightseeing day. We will visit the Tiananmen Square (the largest public square in the world). We will enjoy walking through the square and visit Forbidden City, the largest and most complete ancient imperial palace in the world. And after having a lunch, we will visit Temple of Heaven, which was used to pray for harvest by the emperors. It is China's existing largest structure for sacrifice to heaven. We can also Shop at Panjiayuan Antique Market and tea store for some memories of China Tour.
Next day we will drive to Mutianyu Great Wall, which is more popular among foreign visitors. Upon our arrival, we can choose to hike on the Great Wall, or take cable car up and walk around. After exploring some of the time at Great wall, we will drive back to Beijing city and will visit Bird Nest and Water Cube, the amazing architectures that built for Beijing Olympic Games. We will overnight at Beijing.
- Day 4Beijing to ShanghaiAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to Drum Tower area for taking a relaxing Hutong Tour by rickshaw, which is the way to know the Beijing local lifestyle. and we will drive to Summer Palace, which is the existing largest, best-preserved imperial garden in China.
After having lunch, we will transfer to the airport for the flight to Shanghai. We will to hotels at Shanghai and will overnight there.
- Day 5Shanghai Sightseeing.After having our breakfast, we will visit Yuyuan Garden, which is a Chinese classic garden in city downtown, We will also enjoy a leisure walk along the Bund, famous for groups of buildings known as "a Gallery of world architecture".
After having lunc, we will visit Jade Buddha Temple, which is famous for the seated Buddha, encrusted with jewels, which is said to weigh 1,000 kg. Then we will visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, while walking on Riverside Promenade Bingjiang Da Dao.
after having so much of fun,we will back to the hotel. We can also plan for the night Acrobatic Show, especially the ERA show, which is one of the most popular evening entertainments in Shanghai. Overnight at Shanghai.
- Day 6Departure for Home country.As per our flight schedule, we will fly back to our home country.
- Full board services of Accommodation in China
- All meals during tour (including breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation in Nepal & China
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge.
- China visa Processing Fee.
- Visa application fee
- Your Travel Insurance
- Your country return Air Fare and Airport taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Excess baggage fees.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Time schedules in the itinerary are for reference. Changes of time and schedule will be advised by your tour guide depending on the situation, weather conditions, and road conditions during the tour. The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the best tour experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure during our tour periods.