We are starting this package from Kathmandu to some of the Hilly and Tarai regions. The duration of this tour is about 10 days. The main places that we are going to visit are Pathivara, Ilam, Janakpur, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bardiya, Pokhara, etc. we can explore Pathivara Temple, view of Mount Makalu and Kanchenjunga from Pathivara, kanyam tea garden, Ram Janaki Temple, Chitwan national park, Lumbini( The birthplace of Gautam Buddha), Bardiya National Park, Pokhara. we have also got a chance to explore different cultural, religious, and traditional activities of the people in different places. The tour is also based on a religious-friendly, multi-cultural-friendly, agro-based-friendly, and nature-friendly environment.
Trip Destination: East Taplejung to West Dhangadi
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge Services
Duration: 10 Days
- Day 01:kathmandu to Dharan(380 km) 8hrs 46 min.
- Day 02:Dharan to Taplejung(201 km) 8hrs 18 min.
- Day 03:Taplejung to Thulophedi and Pathivara Temple(3794 km).
- Day 04:Thulophedi to Ilam(162 km road distance from taplejung)
- Day 05:Ilam to Janakpur(336 km) 7 hrs 30 min.
- Day 06:Janakpur to Chitwan(262 km) 7hrs.
- Day 07:Chitwan to Lumbini. (4/5 hrs drive)
- Day 08:Kapilvastu to Bardia( 255.8km) 5hrs
- Day 09:Bardia to Pokhara(455km) 10 hrs.
- Day 10:Day at Pokhara
- Day 11:Pokhara to Kathmandu(201 km) 6hrs
- Day 1kathmandu to Dharan(380 km) 8hrs 46 min.On the first day of our package, we will travel to the eastern side of Nepal, Dharan. Where we will rest one day there and on the other day we will observe the pilgrimage sites of Dharan and then we will go towards Taplejung.
- Day 2Dharan to Taplejung(201 km) 8hrs 18 min.Early in the morning, we will drive to Taplejung through the route of Dhankuta, Simle, and Phidim. After we reach Taplejung, we will check into hotels and spend a day there which is also near Pathibhara Devi Temple.
- Day 3Taplejung to Thulophedi and Pathivara Temple(3794 km).On the third day, our team will be trekking to Pathivara Devi Temple. With the walking distance being approximately 4 hours, we will reach the holy Pathivara temple where we can also get the chance to view beautiful Kanchenjunga and Makalu Mountain. After spending a Blissful moment in the temple we will trek back to Thulophedi and overnight there in lodges.
- Day 4Thulophedi to Ilam(162 km road distance from taplejung)After having our breakfast, we will trek 2 hrs from Thulophedi to Taplejung and drive 5 hrs by bus to Ilam and check in hotels, then sightseeing of beautiful nature and the tea garden which is famous in the world.
- Day 5Ilam to Janakpur(336 km) 7 hrs 30 min.Early in the morning, we will drive to Janakpuri. During our drive, we will visit Koshi Barrage. Janakpur is the center of religious and cultural tourism. After we reach Janakpur, our team will be traveling towards Janakpur Dham which is believed to be the Kingdom of king Janak as per Ramayana and the home of goddess Sita. After sightseeing our team will check in at the hotel for the night.
- Day 6Janakpur to Chitwan(262 km) 7hrs.While traveling to western Nepal, we will also travel to Shashwat Dham which is situated in central Nepal. We will check into hotels and go to observe nature and wildlife at Chitwan National Park.
- Day 7Chitwan to Lumbini. (4/5 hrs drive)Early in the morning, we will drive to Lumbini and visit the birthplace of Gautam Buddha and the Maya Devi Temple. There are many beautiful monasteries funded by Buddhist organizations from various countries. We will spend overnight at Lumbini after visiting the Temple.
- Day 8Kapilvastu to Bardia( 255.8km) 5hrsAfter our breakfast, we will drive to Bardia and check in at the hotel and then visit Bardiya National Park to explore wildlife and nature, exploring the culture and society of the people living in Tharu and Muslim society.
- Day 9Bardia to Pokhara(455km) 10 hrs.Early in the morning, we will travel 10 hours by bus from Bardia to Pokhara. After having a long journey we will have a rest in lodges at Pokhara.
- Day 10Day at PokharaAfter having our breakfast, we will explore some of the beautiful places in Pokhara. Fewa lake and Tal Barahi are some of the famous places in Pokhara. After visiting those places we will be back at the same hotel for a night more.
- Day 11Pokhara to Kathmandu(201 km) 6hrsEarly in the morning, we will start our journey back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. The company will be preparing some programs and tokens of appreciation for our clients so we both can have each other's memories. Later we will drop out your destinations.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in trekking,/
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Both ways Bus drive cost.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kinds of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and drivers. (Tipping is expected).
All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well-trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively to provide you with different experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute to the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.