Tukuche peak is situated in the western part of Nepal in Himalayas between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges. The height of this peak is 6920 meters above the sea levels. It is the less climb peak and one of the Low-Risk peak. Although the peak is less climb peak but at the top of the peak, it offers you the magnificent views of different mountains such as Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak etc.
Apart from the splendid mountain scenes, we can also explore the beautiful hidden valley, majestic trials such as French pass, Thapa pass, Italian Base camp, Dhaulagiri Base Camp and different culture and tradition of different ethnic group of people during our trekking.
Destination: Tukuche peak Climbing
Location: Between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range
Group Size: Max. 10 person
Maximum altitude: 6920 meters
Grade: Climbing Peak
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel Lodge & Camping
Duration: 24 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 04:fly to Jomsom and trek to Yak kharka
- Day 05:Acclimatization Day in Yak Kharka
- Day 06:Trek Yak Kharka to Hidden Valley Trek
- Day 07:Trek to Tukuche peak Base Camp.
- Day 08:(8-18 Days) Climbing period of Tukuche peak and back to Base camp.
- Day 19:Trek back to Hidden valley.
- Day 20:Trek to Yak Kharka.
- Day 21:Trek from Yak Kharka to jomsom.
- Day 22:Fly to Pokhara.
- Day 23:Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 24:Departure for your Home country.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur team will pick you up from the Tribhuwan International airpot and will offer you a warm welcome and arrange you the reservation in kathmandu.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyEarly morning, we will take a short tour in Kathmandu valley exploring different World Heritage site such as Pashupathi Temple, Bouddha, swayamb, and Durbar Square and preparing all the equipment that require in Expedition period.
- Day 3Drive from Kathmandu to PokharaAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to pokhara. We can see the scenic natural beauty of woods, beautiful villages etc. After arriving Pokhara, we will explore some of the place near our hotels.
- Day 4fly to Jomsom and trek to Yak kharkaEarly in the morning, we will fly to Jomsom. The view of beautiful mountain can be also seen during the time we land in Jomsom. After some time of refreshment we will star trek to Yak kharka and will be overnight there in Yak Kharka.
- Day 5Acclimatization Day in Yak KharkaThe full day will be the acclimatization day in Yak kharka. We have to be prepared mentally and physically fit to avoid the altitude sickness problems in higher altitude. Overnight at Yak Kharka.
- Day 6Trek Yak Kharka to Hidden Valley TrekAfter having our breakfast, we will trek to hidden valley trek following the ascending trials and crossing the kali gandaki Valley and Dhampus pass. After some hrs of descending trials leads us to hidden valley where will be the staying there for our overnight at Camp.
- Day 7Trek to Tukuche peak Base Camp.Early in the morning, we will trek to Tukuche peak Base Camp. Following the uphills trials through alpine forests we will head to Tukuche peak base camp. Our Sherpa team will set up the camp and we will be preparing the necessary equipment for further climb.
- Day 8(8-18 Days) Climbing period of Tukuche peak and back to Base camp.Our 10-34 days will be the Climbing period of Tukuche Base camp to the peak. Our well experienced Sherpa will guide us to Climb the Peak and set up the camp where we will stay overnight at different camp. At the top of the peak, we can have the astonishing view of other different mountain peak of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. Spending some time at the peak, we will descend our trek back to the Base Camp.
- Day 19Trek back to Hidden valley.After succession the peak expedition, we will trek back to Hidden valley following the same route before heading the peak. The trails also offers you the view of mountain. After arriving at Hidden valley, we will quickly set up the camp at there and will be overnight there.
- Day 20Trek to Yak Kharka.Early in the morning, we will trek to Yak Kharka following the trial crossing the Kali Gandaki Valley and Dhampus peak. Overnight there in Yak Kharka.
- Day 21Trek from Yak Kharka to jomsom.After having our breakfast, we will retrace our trials to Jomsom following the trials passing through Marpha villages. As we reach in Jomsom we will explore some of the places in Jomsom. Overnight there In Jomsom.
- Day 22Fly to Pokhara.Early in the morning, we will fly back to Pokhara and will enjoy in Fewa Lake if we have enough time in Pokhara. Overnight there in Pokhara.
- Day 23Drive back to KathmanduAfter having our breakfast, we will drive to Kathmandu and transfer to our hotels and spending the time walking around durbar square or busy shopping street of thamel for buying some memories of Nepal and attend the gathering party organized by our team.
- Day 24Departure for your Home country.Our team will drove you at the airport for the departure.
- Full board services during trekking & Base Camp support by our Sherpa crew & porters.
- Climbing permit of Tukuche peak.
- Service of a Liaison Officer.
- Service of Nepali climbing Sherpas.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Half day guided tour with entrance fees.
- Airport transfers
- High altitude equipment & clothing & insurance for staff
- Client’s travel insurance
- International flight, airport tax
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears & clothing. Tips, any expenses of personal nature
- Your personal Insurances.
Tukuche peak is one of the easy peak and the low risk peak to climb. The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional climbing guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the climbing period.