Kanjiroba Peak is an iconic peak of Mt. Kanjiroba Massif of the Dolpo region of Nepal. It is located in the far northwest region of Nepal. The height of this peak is 6883 meters above sea level. We can get the opportunity to explore Nepal’s largest Shey Phoksundo National park, where we can see the different endangered animals. We can also get the magnificent view of Shey Phoksundo lake, and beautiful villages in the Dolpo region, and also offers you the trek of Dolpo Hidden Valley and the magnificent landscape of Tibet.
We can have the full experiences of culture and traditions influenced by Bon Po and Tibetan Buddhism during the trekking period of the Dolpo region. It is said that the purest form of Buddhism is practiced in Dolpo and that the Hidden Valley is a treasure trove of sacred Buddhist places and ancient traditions.
Destination: Kanjirowa Peak Expedition
Group Size: Min 2 and above
Maximum altitude: 6883m
Grade: Mountaineering Expedition
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel Lodge & Camping
Duration: 26 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03:Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
- Day 04:Fly from Nepalgunj to Juphal and Juphal to Tripurakot (2100m)/ 3-4 hrs trek
- Day 05:Trek from Tripurakot to Ghodakhor
- Day 06:Trek from Ghodakhor to Hurikot
- Day 07:Trek from Hurikot to Takpoche/ 3 hrs trek
- Day 08:Takpoche to Gau Chaur
- Day 09:Acclimatize day at Gau Chaur
- Day 10:Gau Chaur to Thulopalta camp
- Day 11:Thulo Palta to Bahiri Puduwa Khola camp/ 3914m
- Day 12: Paripuduwa to Bhittipuduwa
- Day 13:Bhittipuduwa to Kanzirowa Base camp
- Day 14: Rest Day at the Base Camp.
- Day 15:BC to High Camp of Mt. Kanjirowa
- Day 16:Explore around for acclimatization
- Day 17: Trek to Camp I
- Day 18:Summit Day of Kanjirowa Peak
- Day 19:Mt. Kanzirowa to Bahiri Puduwa
- Day 20: Bahiri Puduwa to Tallo Jagdul
- Day 21:Tallo Jagdul to Kai Gaun
- Day 22:Kai Gaon to Tripurakot
- Day 23:Tripurakot to Juphal
- Day 24:Fly Juphal to Nepalgunj.
- Day 25:Fly Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
- Day 26:Final Departure for home country.
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur team will pick you up from the Tribhuwan International airport and will offer you a warm welcome and arrange the reservation in Kathmandu.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley.Early morning, we will take a short tour of Kathmandu valley exploring different World Heritage sites such as Pashupati Temple, Boudha, Swayambhu, and Durbar Square, and prepare all the equipment that require for the Expedition period.
- Day 3Fly from Kathmandu to NepalgunjHaving our breakfast, we will fly to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu. As we land in Nepalgunj, we will transfer to hotels and visit some places in Nepalgunj city.
- Day 4Fly from Nepalgunj to Juphal and Juphal to Tripurakot (2100m)/ 3-4 hrs trekHaving our breakfast, we will take a flight to Juphal from Nepalgunj. After 30 minutes of flight, we will be in Juphal from where our trek will start. Having some refreshments in Juphal, we will now trek to Tripura Kot and will be staying there overnight.
- Day 5Trek from Tripurakot to GhodakhorEarly in the morning, we will now trek to Ghodakhor. The trail goes on a gradual uphill trail through the lush vegetation. We can also get a chance to walk around the yak grazing lands and the yak herder's shelter. Overnight there in camps.
- Day 6Trek from Ghodakhor to HurikotHaving our breakfast, we will follow the inclined trail through forests and pastureland and uphill to the top of Balangra Pass which brings us to Hurikot. We can see the people practicing the Bon Buddhism religion in Hurikot village. we will be overnight there in camp.
- Day 7Trek from Hurikot to Takpoche/ 3 hrs trek Early in the morning, we will start trekking to Takpoche. During this trek, we can also get a chance to visit Shey Phoksundo National Park. Slowly we will trek uphill for almost one hour and we will be there in Army Camp which protects the Conserved National Park and the wildlife inside there. Following the same route, we will reach Takpoche. Overnight their tented camp.
- Day 8Takpoche to Gau ChaurAfter having our breakfast, we will move forward to Gau Chaur trekking for 4 hours. there is not any settlement in Gau Chaur villages at present, but we can see some of the old houses and the farmland which clear us that people used to settle there before. We will be overnight there in camp.
- Day 9Acclimatize day at Gau ChaurThe day will be a full rest day in Gau chaur. we will explore the Gau Chaur villages and also take some rest for further preparation. Stay overnight at Gau Chaur.
- Day 10Gau Chaur to Thulopalta campHaving our breakfast, we will trek to Thulo Palta. The trail is a bit challenging. Following our guide, we will trek slowly and carefully. our sherpa will quickly set up the camp and we will be enjoying around the Thulo Palta camp.
- Day 11Thulo Palta to Bahiri Puduwa Khola camp/ 3914mThree hours of uphill and downhill walking through the jungle and Yarsa Gompa Fields beside Jagdul River brings us to Bahiri Puduwa Campsite. The camp lies in the middle of the jungle on a ridge. we will be staying there for our overnight.
- Day 12 Paripuduwa to BhittipuduwaHaving our breakfast, we will trek the trail passes through the low alpine forests. we will set up the camp at Bhatti pauwa and overnight there.
- Day 13Bhittipuduwa to Kanzirowa Base campEarly in the morning, we will be heading for the Kanjirowa Base Camp from where our expedition is going to start. Overnight in Kanjirowa Base Camp.
- Day 14 Rest Day at the Base Camp.The day will be our rest at Base Camp. We will also acclimatize the day and also exploring around the Base camp which makes our expedition easier.
- Day 15BC to High Camp of Mt. KanjirowaAfter having our breakfast, we will Climb to Kanjirowa High Camp. after reaching high camp, we will set up the camp and explore the view of the mountain seen from the High Base Camp. Overnight there in High Camp.
- Day 16Explore around for acclimatizationOnce again, a rest day to explore the High Camp regions and to properly acclimatize, we have a day rest at the High Camp. Be prepared for further expedition. Overnight in the tented camps.
- Day 17 Trek to Camp IHaving our breakfast, we will trek to the Camp I of Kanjirowa Peak. we follow our sherpa guide and trek slowly so that you can acclimatize well, enjoy the beauty around and get what you come for. On arriving at the Camp, we begin to explore around and rest well.
- Day 18Summit Day of Kanjirowa PeakFinally, the day come which we were eagerly waiting for. Our Sherpa will check all the gears and we will slowly climb the mountain. At the top of the Kanjirowa Peak, we can have a magnificent view of the Other Himalayan, the Tibetan landscapes to the north, and wide valleys to the south. spending the time at the peak we will trek back to Camp I and overnight there.
- Day 19Mt. Kanzirowa to Bahiri PuduwaToday after the successful summit over Mt. Kanzirowa, we begin the journey back towards Juphal. Today we will retrace the trail to Bahiri Puduwa, which is six-seven hours of jungle walk. Overnight in the camps at Bahiri Puduwa.
- Day 20 Bahiri Puduwa to Tallo JagdulHaving our breakfast, we will trek back to Tallo Jagdul and overnight there in Camp.
- Day 21Tallo Jagdul to Kai GaunEarly in the morning, we will trek to Kai Gaun passing the route through alpine forest. Overnight there in Kai Gaun.
- Day 22Kai Gaon to TripurakotHaving our breakfast, we will trek continue on the retracing trail to the sacred land of Tripura Sundari Temple, Tripurakot. Overnight in the camps.
- Day 23Tripurakot to JuphalEarly in the morning, we will trek back to Juphal. This will be the final day of our trek which ends at Juphal. Overnight there in Juphal.
- Day 24Fly Juphal to Nepalgunj.Having our breakfast, we will fly to Nepalgunj from juphal. and overnight there in Nepalgunj.
- Day 25Fly Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.We will fly to Kathmandu as per our Flight Schedule. We will transfer to our hotels and have some rest. We will organize a dinner party for the successful expedition of Kanjirawa peak so enjoy the dinner party with our team.
- Day 26Final Departure for home country.we will drive you to the International Airport for your final Departure.
- Flight to Nepalgunj Airport from Katmandu, & back after the expedition.
- Porters/Yaks to carry equipment and food to BC & back.
- Full board accommodation en route to/from Base camp.
- One head Climbing guide/Sardar.
- Cook & kitchen boys at BC.
- Experienced & skillful High Altitude Climbing Sherpa (One Sherpa for two Clients)
- POISK Oxygen (08 bottles per client & 06 per Sherpa).
- Mask & regulator mask set (must be returned after the Expedition).
- Highly preferable meals at BC with complete hot drinks & normal beverages.
- Exported High altitude food for higher camps (ready-to-eat food).
- Best quality Tents at BC single or twin sharing as per the client's desire.
- All necessary kitchen equipment.
- Best quality Dining tent with enough no of tables & chairs, plus inside the tent, we
- Well, set Gas Heaters to make the Dinning hall enough warm.
- Complete carpeting inside the dining tent.
- Comfortable & portable wooden toilet at the base camp.
- A nice portable wooden shower room with hot water at the base camp.
- High-quality high altitude tents for above BC use.
- Necessary climbing hardware gears with fixed ropes.
- Enough EPI (high altitude) gases with burners for higher camps use.
- Oxygen with the regulator set for medical purposes.
- Radio walkie-talkie set to each client with base station & permit cost.
- Satellite phone for an emergency purpose ($ 4 chargeable for a personal call).
- Generator/solar panel with accessories for recharging & power supply purpose.
- Gammon bag for medical purposes.
- Insurance of all local team members.
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Day tour program around KTM.
- Celebration meal & pre-briefing.
- Expedition blessing Puja arrangement at Katmandu and Base camp.
- Last but most important COMPLETE SETUP INTERM/MIDDLE CAMP with Sleeping bags,
- sleeping mattress, food & drinking stuff & cooking crew.
- Service of Local Climbing Sherpas
- Kanjirowa peak Permit including Liaison Officer
- Kathmandu Accommodation
- Expedition cargo charge
- Fully catered trek to Base Camp and back
- Base Camp food
- Personal insurance (Suggested to have evacuation policy as well)
- Nepal visa
- Major meals in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Cost of emergency evacuation
The well-being of our groups is of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well-trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively to provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute to the planning stages of your adventure during the expedition period.