Makalu Base Camp Aama LapchaSherpeni Col Pass trekking is truly most adventurous and strenuous trekking trail of Makalu region Nepal, highest access of this trek is Sherpani Col Pass 6,143m. Makalu Base Camp Sherpani Col is one of the remote and fewer tourists visiting route, highlight of Sherpani Col Aama Lapcha Pass trekking are the magnificent panoramic Himalayas view of the world highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Makalu (8463m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Pumori (7161m), Amadablam (6812m), Nuptse (7861m), Bharuntse (7129m) and Kanchenjunga range etc. Makalu Base Camp basically passes three main ridges of Baruntse the southeast ridge drops down to Sherpani Col at 6,135m; the south ridge has West Col at 6,143m, and the west ridge which ultimately joins Ama Dablam dips down to 5,850m at Amphu lap cha pass. To cross the passes when we have to some knowledge of climbing for how to fix the rope and how to use climbing equipment for safety.
Makalu Base Camp Sherpani Col Aama Lapcha pass trek is the strenuous treks in the Nepal which take you to the challenging cliffs 3 passes, protected by Makalu Barun national park. Sherpani trail offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty, and biological diversity. The national park is a shelter of endangered Red panda, Musk Deer, Ghoral (Himalayan wild goat), Himalayan Thar, Leopard and more than 400 species of bird etc. Makalu Sherpeni Col Aama Lapcha trek start from Tumlingtar and end at Lukla, it is suitable for experienced hikers or climbers. Normal walking experience is not enough best seasons for Sherpeni Col Pass is March to May and September to November.
Trekking Destination: Makalu Base Camp Sherpeni Col Ama Lapcha Pass Trek
Maximum altitude: 6143m
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Camping Services
Duration: 27 Day
Meals: Break Fast/ Lunch/Dinner
- Day 01:Arrival to Kathmandu and pickup/ drive to Hotel
- Day 02:Preparation
- Day 03:Kathmandu to Flying Tumling tar (937m)
- Day 04:Tumling tar to Manebhanjyang (1,250m.) 6hrs
- Day 05:Manebhanjyang to Chichila (2,000m) 6hrs
- Day 06:Chichila to Num (1,850m) 6hrs.
- Day 07:Num toSheduwa (1,650m) 6hrs.
- Day 08:Sheduwa to Tashigau (2,000m) 5hrs
- Day 09:Tashigau to Khongma (2,950m) 6hrs
- Day 10:Khongma to Dobate (3,250m) 7hrs. via kekela, Shiptonla (4,127) and Tutula (4075m)
- Day 11:Dobate to Yangri kharka 5 ½hrs
- Day 12:Yangri kharka to Sher shong (4,650m) 6 ½hrs
- Day 13:Shersung to Makalu Base Camp Base Camp (4,870m) 5hrs.
- Day 14:Rest day for acclimatization.
- Day 15:Makalu Bse Camp to Dhar Camp 6hrs.
- Day 16:Dhar camp to Sherpeni high camp (5,800m) 5hrs.
- Day 17:Sherpeni Col high camp Rest day.
- Day 18:Sherpeni col high camp to west Col Top (6,143m) 8hrs via sherpeni col pass (6,147m)
- Day 19:West Col to Baruntse Base Camp (5700m) 8hrs.
- Day 20:Barunche Base Camp to Pachpokhari 6hrs.
- Day 21:Pachpokhari to Ama Lapcha West Camp via Ama Lapcha Pass (5850m) 9hrs
- Day 22:Ama Lapcha West Camp to Chhukung Valley
- Day 23:Chhukung Valley to Tengboche
- Day 24:Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 25:Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 26:Lukla to Kathamandu
- Day 27:Departure to airport.
- Day 1Arrival to Kathmandu and pickup/ drive to Hotel
- Day 2Preparation
- Day 3Kathmandu to Flying Tumling tar (937m)
- Day 4Tumling tar to Manebhanjyang (1,250m.) 6hrs
- Day 5Manebhanjyang to Chichila (2,000m) 6hrs
- Day 6Chichila to Num (1,850m) 6hrs.
- Day 7Num toSheduwa (1,650m) 6hrs.
- Day 8Sheduwa to Tashigau (2,000m) 5hrs
- Day 9Tashigau to Khongma (2,950m) 6hrs
- Day 10Khongma to Dobate (3,250m) 7hrs. via kekela, Shiptonla (4,127) and Tutula (4075m)
- Day 11Dobate to Yangri kharka 5 ½hrs
- Day 12Yangri kharka to Sher shong (4,650m) 6 ½hrs
- Day 13Shersung to Makalu Base Camp Base Camp (4,870m) 5hrs.
- Day 14Rest day for acclimatization.
- Day 15Makalu Bse Camp to Dhar Camp 6hrs.
- Day 16Dhar camp to Sherpeni high camp (5,800m) 5hrs.
- Day 17Sherpeni Col high camp Rest day.
- Day 18Sherpeni col high camp to west Col Top (6,143m) 8hrs via sherpeni col pass (6,147m)
- Day 19West Col to Baruntse Base Camp (5700m) 8hrs.
- Day 20Barunche Base Camp to Pachpokhari 6hrs.
- Day 21Pachpokhari to Ama Lapcha West Camp via Ama Lapcha Pass (5850m) 9hrs
- Day 22Ama Lapcha West Camp to Chhukung Valley
- Day 23Chhukung Valley to Tengboche
- Day 24Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 25Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 26Lukla to Kathamandu
- Day 27Departure to airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Drive Kathmandu to Charikot and Flight Lukla to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available video of that route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Makalu Base Camp Sherpeni Col Ama Lapcha Pass trekking is safety and the well being of our groups are important to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.