Biratnagar is the third largest city with 2nd population after Kathmandu. Biratnagar is located in Morang District, Koshi Zone with the total area of 77 square kilometer. Biratnagar is also known as the capital of Industries. Name of this city was Gograha Bazaar. City was ruled by great King Birat around 5thousand years ago. City was named by King Birat so it’s known as Biratnagar which means ‘ Birat’ name of King and ‘nagar’ city or town. City has been gifted by five prime minister of this city and has been hosting many revolution mass moments.
- Fully support for tourist bus, full service including all lounging and meals.
- Exploring the major cities in Dhankuta
- visiting Tea Garden and Kanyam.
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Biratnagar
- Day 02:Dharan, Itahari, Bereta, Dhankuta
- Day 03:Tea state, Pashupatinagar, Sandakpur
- Day 04:Back to Biratnagar
- Day 05:Back to Kathmandu
- Day 1Kathmandu to BiratnagarOn the first day of our package we will travel to Biratnagar from Capital by air or by route. After we reach Biratnagar we will go for observation of city by walking or you can choose means of transportation.
- Day 2Dharan, Itahari, Bereta, DhankutaOn the second day of our package we will travel different cities linked to Biratnagar. On this day we will be using route to travel different cities near to Biratnagar.
- Day 3Tea state, Pashupatinagar, SandakpurIn the third day, we will be observing the tea farming which is also famous city for tea farming in Nepal. Than after we will go to travel to Pashupatinagar where we can see lots of tea farming and hills from some distance of travel from Terai
- Day 4Back to BiratnagarAfter one day we will travel back to Biratnagar. With the vehicle of company.
- Day 5Back to KathmanduIn the fifth day of package we will end our tour of Biratnagar and we can continue our next package with us. We will also organize the formal program and distribution of tokens by us as a memory to our clients.
- Full board services, transportation during tour and tour guide.
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- Your persnonnel shopping expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- Alcoholic beverages
Nepal is full of varieties of people, languages, cultures, and traditions. There are altogether 103 castes and ethnic groups of people. Nepal is rich in historical religion heritages, cultures, languages, traditions, festivals and natural beauty. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.