Mt. Annapurna expedition is situated at the altitude of 8091 meters (26545 feet), Annapurna I is the tenth highest peak in the world and was first 8,000m mountain to be climbed in 1950, a strong french expedition led by Maurice Hazog, reached the summit by the north face. And failed to find way up Dhaulagiri. they return their attention towards Annapurna I, The expedition team included such notable Chamonix guides as Gaston Rebuffat, Lionel Terray and Louis Lachenal.
Lachenal and Herzog reached the summit, but deteriorating weather and a series of mishaps almost turned success into disaster. Herzog, suffered severe frostbite during an epic descent resulting in amputations during the walk out and train journey to India.
According to Annapurna Conservation Area Project(ACAP) a total 152,578 foreign tourist visited in 2017. However, due to excessive of tourist and the migrants while the expedition, every guest requested to maintain a minimum impact on the destination so that carrying capacity would we preserved which would help to promote sustainable tourism in Nepal.
Destination: Mt. Annapurna Expedition(I)
Maximum altitude: 8091m
Grade :Mountaineering Expedition
Season Spring & Autumn
AccommodationHotel Lodge & Camping
Duration :49 Days
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 02:Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Kathmandu.
- Day 04:Drive to Tatopani (1189m-3901ft). Overnight in lodge.
- Day 05:Trek to Ghasa (2084m-6838ft). Overnight in lodge.
- Day 06:Trek to Lete (2480m-8137ft). Overnight in lodge.
- Day 07:Trek to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
- Day 08:Trek over Thulobogin Pass (4281m-14046ft). Overnight in river camp.
- Day 09:Mristi Khola. Overnight in camp.
- Day 10:Mt. Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 11:(11-40 Days) Climbing Period Mt. Annapurna.
- Day 41:Cleaning up Base Camp
- Day 42:Trek back to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
- Day 43:Trek to Lete. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 44:Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 45:Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 46:Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 47:Kathmandu.
- Day 48:Kathmandu.
- Day 49:Transfer to airport for departure.
- Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 2Kathmandu.
- Day 3Kathmandu.
- Day 4Drive to Tatopani (1189m-3901ft). Overnight in lodge.
- Day 5Trek to Ghasa (2084m-6838ft). Overnight in lodge.
- Day 6Trek to Lete (2480m-8137ft). Overnight in lodge.
- Day 7Trek to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
- Day 8Trek over Thulobogin Pass (4281m-14046ft). Overnight in river camp.
- Day 9Mristi Khola. Overnight in camp.
- Day 10Mt. Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 11(11-40 Days) Climbing Period Mt. Annapurna.
- Day 41Cleaning up Base Camp
- Day 42Trek back to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
- Day 43Trek to Lete. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 44Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 45Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 46Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 47Kathmandu.
- Day 48Kathmandu.
- Day 49Transfer to airport for departure.
- Applicable only for Expedition thru Southern Route
- Flight to Lukla Airport from Katmandu, & back after expedition.
- Porters/Yaks to carry equipments and food all the way to BC & back.
- Full board accommodation en-route to/from Base camp.
- One head Climbing guide/Sardar.
- Cook & kitchen boys at BC.
- Experienced & skillful High Altitude Climbing Sherpa (One Sherpa for two Client)
- POISK Oxygen (08 bottles per client & 06 per Sherpa).
- Mask & regulator mask set (must be return after the Expedition).
- Highly preferable meals at BC with complete hot drink & normal beverages.
- Exported High altitude food for higher camps (ready to eat food).
- Best quality Tents at BC single or twin sharing as per the client desire.
- All necessary kitchen equipment.
- Best quality Dinning tent with enough no of table & chairs, plus inside the tent, we
- will set Gas Heaters to make the Dinning hall enough warm.
- Complete carpeting inside the dinning tent.
- Comfortable & portable wooden toilet at the base camp.
- A nice portable wooden shower room with hot water at the base camp.
- High quality high altitude tents for above BC use.
- Necessary climbing hardware gears with fixed ropes.
- Enough EPI (high altitude) gases with burners for higher camps use.
- Oxygen with regulator set for medical purpose.
- Radio walkie-talkie set to each client with base station & permits cost.
- Satellite phone for emergency purpose ($ 4 chargeable for personal call).
- Generator/solar panel with accessories for recharging & power supply purpose.
- Gammov bag for medical purpose.
- Insurance of all local team members.
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Day tour program around KTM.
- Celebration meal & pre-briefing.
- Expedition blessing Puja arrangement at Katmandu and Base camp.
- Last but most important COMPLETE SET UP INTERM/MIDDLE CAMP with Sleeping bags,
- sleeping mattress, food & drinking stuff & cooking crew.
- Service of Local Climbing Sherpas
- Pumori Permit including Liaison Officer
- Kathmandu Accommodation
- Return airfare to Lukla
- Expedition cargo charge
- Fully catered trek to Base Camp and back
- Full supported acclimatization climb of Lobuche peak
- Base Camp food
- Personal insurance (Suggested to have evacuation policy as well)
- Nepal visa
- Major meals in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Personal nature’s expenses.
- Cost of emergency evacuation
Mt. Annapurna Expedition is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go, because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trek period.