Pokhara is the headquarter of Kaski district and contain very beautiful landscapes and panoramic scenario of different mountains of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre (The fish Tail). The 4 days Pokhara sightseeing tour offers you the blissful moment the you will cherish it for lifelong. The Most visited sites of Pokhara are Peace Pagoda also known as world peace stupa, Lake Side Pokhara, Fewa Lake, Tal Barahi, Devi's Falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Mahendra cave and hike up to the Sarangkot village.
Tal Barahi is one of the must-visit sites in Pokhara which lies in the middle of Fewa lake. The Devi's falls is one of the popular area with underground waterfalls is also known as Patale Chhango. When the stream is at full bore after monsoon rains, the sound of the water plunging over the falls is deafening. The Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Mahendra cave are another Comprehend allure of nature. We can also get the views of beautiful Himalayan Range such as Mount Annapurna, Mount Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre (The Fish Tail) and the sunrise view from the Sarangkot hills.
Destination: Pokhara Sightseeing tour.
Maximum Altitude: 1740 meters.
Season: All the season is suitable.
Accommodation: 5 stars Hotels
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights.
- Day 01:Pokhara Fewa Lake Sightseeing.
- Day 02:Hike day up to Devi's falls.
- Day 03:Paragliding over Pokhara Valley.
- Day 04:Sarangkot hiking.
- Day 1Pokhara Fewa Lake Sightseeing.Upon your arrival at the Airport, We welcome you there and and will transfer you to the hotel. After taking a short rest and having our food, we will start our tour drive to Fewa lake. We will enjoy boating in Fewa lake and visit Tal Barahi temple. After spending some time in Fewa lake, we will hike up to the Mahendra cave and Chamero Gufa.
We will transfer to hotel and overnight there.
- Day 2Hike day up to Devi's falls.After having our breakfast, will drive to Devi's falls (The popular area with underground waterfalls) and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave. We will spend our time exploring in these places and drive back to hotels.
- Day 3Paragliding over Pokhara Valley.As before the passing days after having our breakfast, we will drive to lakeside Pokhara for Paragliding. The 30 minute paragliding offers you the unique way to enjoy landscapes and series of towering mountains from sky. After paragliding, we will drive to visit World's peace pagoda which offers you the panoramic view point of the Himalayas range. Then we will transfer to hotels and overnight there.
- Day 4Sarangkot hiking.After having our breakfast, we will start our hike to Sarangkot hills. We can have the mesmerizing sunrise view over the Himalayan range. We can also see the view of Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Fishtail and also beautiful terraced farms near the villages. And this day will be the end day of our tour.
- Full board services, transportation during tour and tour guide.
- 3 Night Stay in 5-star hotel at Pokhara.
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- Paragliding fees and guide hiring fees.
- Private Vechicle for Sightseeing Pokhara and Sarangkot.
- 4- 5 hours of sightseeing the same as in the itinerary on a private AC car with driver
- Personal insurance.
- Nepal visa.
- Personal nature’s expenses.
- Tips for staffs.
Nepal is full of varieties of people, languages, cultures, and traditions. There are altogether 103 castes and ethnic groups of people. Nepal is rich in historical religion heritages, cultures, languages, traditions, festivals and natural beauty. This tour offers you to explore the different cultural, natural beauties, lakes of Pokhara Valley. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure.