Hiunchuli peak now also known as Himchuli peak has been one of the most beautiful peak for the climbers. The height of this peak is 6.441m which lies in Annapurna Region. The peak forms southern wall of the Annapurna Range and provide the magnificent view of surrounding Himalayas such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre (fishtail) and almost all the Himalayas of the Annapurna Massif. It is Himalayas of the majestic peak which offers you the Annapurna Base Camp and Poonhill which have become one of the most visited trekking destinations.
There are more than 400 peak available for expedition in Nepal among which Hiunchuli is one of the popular peak lies in the heart of Annapurna Base Camp. Apart from nature, we also have chance to explore the culture and tradition of the people living in that region. We can find inhabitant mixed of Brahmin, Gurung, Magar,etc. Though it is easy to climb this mountain but there is always risk of avalanches, falling of rocks and ice fall from the glaciers which can be the obstacle for the climbers
Destination: Hiunchuli peak Expedition
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House Services, lodges and camping
Duration: 22 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:sightseeing kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 04:Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1491m)
- Day 05:Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2800 m)
- Day 06:Ghorepani - Poon hill - Tadapani (2540 m.)
- Day 07:Trek to Chhomrong
- Day 08:Trek to Dovan (2600 m)
- Day 09:Trek to Deurali (3210 m)
- Day 10:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4131 m)
- Day 11:Acclimatization explore Annapurna Glacier.
- Day 12:Trek to Hiunchuli Base camp (4600m)
- Day 13: Climb Hiunchuli Camp I.(4600 m)
- Day 14:Climb Hiunchuli camp II.(5100 m)
- Day 15:Summit Hiuchuli peak (6441 m)
- Day 16:Climb down Annapurna base camp
- Day 17:Trek from Annapurna base camp to Dovan
- Day 18:Trek to Jhinu hill( 1500 m)
- Day 19:Trek Jhinu hills to Pothana (altitude 1700 m)
- Day 20:Trek to Dhampus phedi and drive back to pokhara
- Day 21:Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 22:International departure for your home country
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduOur team will pick you up from the Tribhuwan International airpot and will greet you a warm welcome. and will drive to your hotel.
- Day 2sightseeing kathmandu valleysightseeing the major view of world heritages and prepare for all the equipment needed for this trial.
- Day 3Drive Kathmandu to PokharaHaving the breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara which takes about 6-7 hours and have some refreshment by exploring beautiful Pokhara city
- Day 4Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1491m)Early in the morning, we will drive to Nayapul from where our trek will start. after some minute of rest we will trek to tikhedhunga. during the trek you can see the beautiful village and the farms full with the crops. we will overnight that day in Tikhedhunga.
- Day 5Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2800 m)It takes about 6 hrs trek to reach the Ghorepani. on the way you will be passing through the woods full of Rhododendron.we will have some rest after reaching in Ghorepani.
- Day 6Ghorepani - Poon hill - Tadapani (2540 m.)Early in the morning, we will trek to poonhill to enjoy the sunrise view over mt. Dhaulagiri, mt. Annapurna, mt. Machapuchhre, and many others snow-capped beautiful mountain.having some relaxation in poonhill, we will trek to tadapani. The trail goes steeply down through deep forests all the way to Banthati. It takes one hour from here to reach Tadapanil. and overnight in Tadapani
- Day 7Trek to ChhomrongHaving our breakfast, we will trek chhomrong which takes approximately four hours from Tadapani. Chhumrung is a gateway to Annapurna Sanctuary trek and inhabited by Gurung, one of the major Ethnic group of Nepal. overnight in Chhomrong
- Day 8Trek to Dovan (2600 m)Trek to Dovan from chhomrong which takes about 5 hrs to reach there. the trial passes through bamboo forests and the modi khola on its west bank. we will overnight in Dovan.
- Day 9Trek to Deurali (3210 m)Early in the morning, we will trek to Deurali the trail full of rhododendron flowers, oak trees,and bamboo trees. the magnificent views of different other peak can be also seen from deurali so enjoy the view and overnight there.
- Day 10Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4131 m)early in the morning, the trek begin with Machapuchhre base camp to Annapurna base camp which take about 4 hrs.from the Annnapurna base camp you can see the many breathe-taking peaks of Annapurna Massif. overnight there in lodges.
- Day 11Acclimatization explore Annapurna Glacier.Acclimatize the day in Annapurna base camp so that you could spend much more time in exploring the view of different beautiful mountain and have a rest.
- Day 12Trek to Hiunchuli Base camp (4600m)The trek will all about rocky trial. enjoy the same view of mountain in Hiunchuli base camp. and overnight in camp.
- Day 13 Climb Hiunchuli Camp I.(4600 m)we will start climbing towards the Hiuchuli camp I. again we have chance to see the view mountain near with us.
- Day 14Climb Hiunchuli camp II.(5100 m)slowly and carefully we will continue our treks towards Hiuchuli camp II. and overnight in the camp.
- Day 15Summit Hiuchuli peak (6441 m)The moment that we have been waiting for this time has come. all our team will follow the guidance of our Guide. Enjoy the view seen from the peak Hiunchuli. spending the joyful time in Hiunchuli peak we will be back to camp II slowly.
- Day 16Climb down Annapurna base campTrek back to Annapurna base camp and overnight in lodge
- Day 17Trek from Annapurna base camp to DovanTrekking about 5 hrs from Annapurna base camp we will have some rest at the hotels in Dovan and overnight in Dovan.
- Day 18Trek to Jhinu hill( 1500 m) Early in the morning, we will trek to Jhinu hill. the trial passes through woods full of flowers and oak trees and scenic view of hills. from the jhinu hills if we walk down for 15 minutes, there is the hot spring river at the bank of Modi khola. here you can take a bath which will be benefit for your health.
- Day 19Trek Jhinu hills to Pothana (altitude 1700 m)we will start trekking to pothana from jhinu hills which takes about 5 hrs. during the trek you can see the waterfall. explore the beautiful villages in pothana. and overnight there.
- Day 20Trek to Dhampus phedi and drive back to pokharaEarly in the morning, trek back to Dhampus phedi and drive to pokhara. arriving in pokhara you can either take rest or enjoying outing in pokhara city.
- Day 21Drive back to Kathmanduhaving your breakfast in hotels, we will drive back to kathmandu which takes about 6 hrs from pokhara. the we will enjoying some of the places in kathmandu.
- Day 22International departure for your home countryOur team will drove you to the airpot for your home country.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna trekking map.
- Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara and come back Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supply (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- All government taxes.
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
Though Hiunchuli peak is easy to climb and trek, there is the possibility of increased chances of Avalanches, rock falling and ice fall from the glaciers which may restrict our trek and climb towards the peak. So we have to be careful while climbing the peak. mostly our trek will be 5-6 hrs per day during this trial. All of our trips are led by qualified professional climbing guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.