Everest Panorama trekking is short and easy trek is designed to fulfill the desire of those who are on a tight schedule and short period and yet wish to witness the amazing and breath taking scenery provided by the majestic Mount Everest and others peaks. Apart from the fine mountain views, Everest Panorama trekking illustrates the culture and life style of the Sherpa people, whose glory of scaling highest peaks is famous world over and their rituals. Everest Panorama trekking is scenic walk follows the trail to the Tengboche Monastery via Lukla and Namche Bazaar (the bustling town of the Sherpa capital) along the river valley of the Dudh Kosi. The legend of ‘Shangri-La’ comes alive passing through a series of Sherpa settlements, surrounded by flapping prayer flags, shimmering snow-capped peaks and the incessant chanting of the prayers. Everest Panorama trekking is to the renowned and sacred Tyangboche Monastery is rewarded with the magnificent views from a lower elevation of Mt. Everest (8848m) along with Mt. Nuptse (7861m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6812m), Kantega (6782m) and Tawache peaks. It is said that the scenic grandeur from the Tyangboche Monastery is regarded as one of the best. The timely preserved ceremonies and rituals going on for centuries might be a curiosity among trekkers. The tradition of blessing every climbing expedition from the head Lama of the monastery is very inspiring. The prohibition of killing within the premises of the region by the verdict from the Lama is the main reason why the Sagarmatha National park is a refuge for a wide variety of endangered fauna.
- Trekking Destination: Everest Panorama Trekking
- Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
- Minimum altitude: 2610m
- Maximum altitude: 3860m
- Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
- Season: Spring & Autumn
- Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
- Duration: 12 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
- Day 03:Fly Kathmandu to Lukla Airport (2840m) (35 min) and trek Lukla to Phakding (2610m) (3:30hrs)
- Day 04:Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft) (5:30hrs)
- Day 05:Rest Day for Acclimatization and explore of Sherpa museum and monastery
- Day 06:Trek Namche Bazzar to Tengboche(3860m) (5hrs)
- Day 07:Trek Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m) (6:30hrs)
- Day 08:Trek Namche Bazaar to Phakding (2610m) (5hrs)
- Day 09:Trek Phakding to Lukla (2840m) (3:30hrs)
- Day 10:Fly Lukla to Kathmandu (35min)
- Day 11:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 12:UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 2Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
- Day 3Fly Kathmandu to Lukla Airport (2840m) (35 min) and trek Lukla to Phakding (2610m) (3:30hrs)
- Day 4Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft) (5:30hrs)
- Day 5Rest Day for Acclimatization and explore of Sherpa museum and monastery
- Day 6Trek Namche Bazzar to Tengboche(3860m) (5hrs)
- Day 7Trek Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m) (6:30hrs)
- Day 8Trek Namche Bazaar to Phakding (2610m) (5hrs)
- Day 9Trek Phakding to Lukla (2840m) (3:30hrs)
- Day 10Fly Lukla to Kathmandu (35min)
- Day 11Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 12UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in trekking
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Everest Panorama Trekking map.
- Both ways Air fare Kathmandu to Lukla and same way come back.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Everest Panorama trekking is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.