Birendranagar is the capital of Karnali Province which is situated in the western side of the country. The city was named in the honor of late King Birendra, who planned and established it as the first planned town in Nepal. There we can see the hill surrounding the city from all direction and mountains too. The city use to be the land of Tharu and local Rajhi later migration from different part of the country. The population of this city was only 47,914 during census of 2011. Deuti Bajai Temple, Kakre Bihar, Bulbule tal are the famous sites in Birendranagar. Kakre Bihar is a small hilllock in the middle of surket where we can get the view of carved stones and bronze statues that reflect the images of Buddha, and many Hindu gods and goddesses including Saraswati and Ganesh. So now Birendranagar has become one of the famous tourist destination for Religious purpose.
Trekking Destination: Birendranagar Tours.
Group Size: Min. 2 & above
Season: All season is the best
Accommodation: Hotels and lodges.
Duration: 4 days.
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Kohalpur(500 km) 11 hrs
- Day 02:Kohalpur to Birendranagar(90 km) 2 hrs 30 min.
- Day 03:Birendranagar to Butwal(316 km) 6 hrs 25 min.
- Day 04:Butwal to Kathmandu(272 km) 7 hrs 15 min.
- Day 1Kathmandu to Kohalpur(500 km) 11 hrsEarly in the morning, we will drive to kohalpur. Though our drive is 11 hours long we will find the beautiful villages, forests, bridges on the way. After arriving in kohalpur we will take a rest and overnight there.
- Day 2Kohalpur to Birendranagar(90 km) 2 hrs 30 min.After having our breakfast, we will drive to Birendranagar and visit some of the beautiful places such as Bulbule lake, Kakrebihar, Deuti bajai temple. After visiting the place we will overnight in Birendranagar.
- Day 3Birendranagar to Butwal(316 km) 6 hrs 25 min.After having our breakfast, we will drive back to Butwal. We can also explore some of the place in Butwal after we reach there. We will overnight one night there in Butwal.
- Day 4Butwal to Kathmandu(272 km) 7 hrs 15 min.After having our breakfast, we will drive back to kathmandu. After we reach in Kathmandu, we will transfer to hotels and our company will have prepared farewell program and token of appreciation to remember us.
- Full board services, transportation during tour and tour guide.
- Meals during our tours
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- Your persnonnel shopping expenses.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- Your travel insurances.
- Alcoholic beverages.
All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you different experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your tours.