Lobuche Peak is one of the most popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The peak lies close to the Khumbu Glaciers and the settlement of Lobuche village. It has the two main peaks i.e Lobuche east (6119 m) which is known as the trekking peak and the Lobuche west (6145 m) known as the Expedition peak. The two Lobuche peaks have its name confusion. Many of the tourist operators offering company refers the two peak as the “Lobuche East” and “Lobuche far East” but the NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association) refers to them as Lobuche West and Lobuche East.
As the easier peak climbing Lobuche East is frequently climbed than the Lobuche West. Between the peak there is a deep notched ridge which connects the peak each other however the steeply drop and the considerable distance makes approaching west peak from the east peak.
During the peak climbing period, we can get the stunning view of Mount Everest, Lhoste, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Pumori. Apart from the view of mountain, we can also get the chance to explore cultural and tradition of the ethics group of people living in this region during our trekking period towards the peak.
Destination: Lobuche Peak climbing
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Altitude: 4119 meters
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House Services, lodges and camping
Duration: 19 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Fly to Lukla and trek to phakding
- Day 04:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
- Day 05:Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
- Day 06:Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
- Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
- Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
- Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)
- Day 10: High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the Lobuche
- Day 11:Trek from Lobuche to Tyangboche
- Day 12:Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 13:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 15:Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduArrive in Tribhuwan International Airport and our team will be there to welcome you and drove you to the hotels. For having some refreshment we will visit the shopping street around Thamel near our hotels.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyHaving our breakfast in morning, we will move towards the kathmandu valley for exploring the the view of world Heritages sites such as Durbar Square, Pashupati Temple, Swayambhu and Bouddha. Returning back to the hotel we will now prepare the necessary equipment for the expedition.
- Day 3Fly to Lukla and trek to phakdingEarly morning, we will be taken the flight to lukla from Kathmandu. After arriving at lukla we will now trek to phakding through the route of beautiful villages. Overnight in phakding.
- Day 4Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)Having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Namche Bazzar along the Dudh Koshi River. We can also get the view Mount Everest during the trek if the weather is clear. After arriivng at Namche bazar, we will have some rest and Overnight there.
- Day 5Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar (rest day)The full day will be the rest day and acclimatize day at Namche Bazar. We can also have a short trek around the Namche village and enjoying with the people of different ethics group with their different culture and lifestyle. overnight in Namche Bazzar.
- Day 6Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)Early in the morning, we will start trekking to tyangboche. The village is famous for Tyangboche monastry. You can also explore about the Sagarmatha national park and have the view of different beautiful mountain of Everest Range.
- Day 7 Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)Having our breakfast we begin our trek to Dingboche. The trial goes through the coniferous pine forests and the woods with Rhododendron flowers. Walking from the Pangboche trail we can visit the Pangboche monastry as well Imja valley. Overnight in Dingboche.
- Day 8 Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)Following the trial through Khumbu Glacier moraine and the peak like Pumori and Mahalangur Himal we will reach at Lobuche village and overnight in Lobuche villages.
- Day 9 Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)Having our breakfast, we will start trek to Lobuche high camp. The trail is a bit steeply and rocky. Arriving at the High camp our team will set up the camp and having some rest we now enjoy spectacular view of different mountain from the High camp.
- Day 10 High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the LobucheThe day with full of excitement, we will climb the Lobuche peak with the help of the guidance and instruction of our guide. after successfully summit at the peak,we have get the magnificent view of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Pumori, and many more. Spending some time in enjoying the summit, we will return back to high camp and then back to Lobuche. overnight in Lobuche.
- Day 11Trek from Lobuche to TyangbocheEarly in the morning, we will trek back to Tyangboche enjoying the view seen during our trials and overnight in tyangboche.
- Day 12Trek from Tyangboche to Namche BazaarHaving our breakfast in Tyanboche, we will descend our trek to Namche bazaar and visiting some monastery in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 13Trek from Namche Bazaar to LuklaEarly in the Morning, we will trek back to Lukla. the trek will be downwards steeply and rocky Terrain. After crossing the Suspension bridge we will arrive at Lukla. Overnight in Lukla.
- Day 14 Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Having our breakfast, we will move to the Lukla airport and fly to Kathmandu as per our flight time and transfer to our hotels and have some rest. We will also enjoying the Dinner party organized by our team.
- Day 15Transfer to International Airport for final departureOur team will drove you to the airport for your final departure.
- Full board services during trekking & Base Camp support by our Sherpa crew & porters.
- Return flight to Lukla
- Permit & park fees
- Service of a Liaison Officer.
- Service of Nepali climbing Sherpas.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Half day guided tour with entrance fees.
- Airport transfers
- High altitude equipment & clothing & insurance for staff
- Client’s travel insurance
- International flight, airport tax
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears & clothing. Tips, any expenses of personal nature.
- Bar Bills & beverage
The well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the expedition period.