Lobuche Peak is one of the most popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The peak lies close to the Khumbu Glaciers and the settlement of Lobuche village. It has two main peaks i.e Lobuche east (6119 m) which is known as the trekking peak and Lobuche west (6145 m) known as the Expedition peak. The two Lobuche peaks have name confusion. Many of the tour operators offering company refer to the two peaks as the “Lobuche East” and “Lobuche far East” but the NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association) refers to them as Lobuche West and Lobuche East.
As the easier peak climbing Lobuche East is more frequently climbed than Lobuche West. Between the peak, there is a deeply notched ridge that connects the peak however the steep drop and the considerable distance make approaching the west peak from the east peak.
During the peak climbing period, we can get a stunning view of Mount Everest, Lhoste, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, and Pumori. Apart from the view of the mountain, we can also get the chance to explore the culture and tradition of the ethics group of people living in this region during our trekking period towards the peak.
Destination: Lobuche Peak climbing
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Altitude: 4119 meters
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House Services, lodges, and camping
Duration: 19 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03:Fly to Lukla and trek to phakding
- Day 04:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
- Day 05:Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
- Day 06:Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
- Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
- Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
- Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)
- Day 10: High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the Lobuche
- Day 11:Trek from Lobuche to Tengboche
- Day 12:Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 13:Trek from Namche Bazar to Lukla
- Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 15:Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Day 1Arrive in KathmanduArrive at Tribhuwan International Airport and our team will be there to welcome you and drive you to the hotels. For having some refreshments, we will visit the shopping street around Thamel near our hotels.
- Day 2Sightseeing Kathmandu valleyHaving our breakfast in the morning, we will move towards the Kathmandu valley for exploring the view of world Heritage sites such as Durbar Square, Pashupati Temple, Swayambhu, and Bouddha. Returning to the hotel we will now prepare the necessary equipment for the expedition.
- Day 3Fly to Lukla and trek to phakdingEarly morning, we will be taking the flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. After arriving at Lukla we will now trek to speak through the route of beautiful villages. Overnight in speaking.
- Day 4Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)Having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Namche Bazzar along the Dudh Koshi River. We can also get a view of Mount Everest during the trek if the weather is clear. After arriving at Namche Bazar, we will have some rest and overnight there.
- Day 5Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar (rest day)The full day will be the rest day and acclimatization day at Namche Bazar. We can also have a short trek around the Namche village and enjoying with the people of different ethics groups with their different cultures and lifestyle. overnight in Namche Bazar.
- Day 6Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)Early in the morning, we will start trekking to Tengboche. The village is famous for the Tengboche monastery. You can also explore the Sagarmatha national park and have a view of the different beautiful mountains of Everest Range.
- Day 7 Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,243m)Having our breakfast, we begin our trek to Dingboche. The trial goes through the coniferous pine forests and the woods with Rhododendron flowers. Walking from the Pangboche trail we can visit the Pangboche monastery as well Imja valley. Overnight in Dingboche.
- Day 8 Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)Following the trial through the Khumbu Glacier moraine and the peak like Pumori and Mahalangur Himal we will reach Lobuche village and overnight in Lobuche villages.
- Day 9 Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)Having our breakfast, we will start trekking to Lobuche high camp. The trail is a bit steep and rocky. Arriving at the High camp our team will set up the camp and having some rest we now enjoy a spectacular view of the different mountains from the High camp.
- Day 10 High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the LobucheThe day with full of excitement, we will climb the Lobuche peak with the help of the guidance and instruction of our guide. after successfully summiting at the peak, we have gotten a magnificent view of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Pumori, and many more. After spending some time enjoying the summit, we will return to high camp and then back to Lobuche. overnight in Lobuche.
- Day 11Trek from Lobuche to TengbocheEarly in the morning, we will trek back to Tengboche enjoying the view seen during our trials and overnight in Dingboche.
- Day 12Trek from Tengboche to Namche BazaarHaving our breakfast in Tengboche, we will descend our trek to Namche bazaar and visit some monasteries in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 13Trek from Namche Bazar to LuklaEarly in the Morning, we will trek back to Lukla. the trek will be downward steeply and on rocky Terrain. After crossing the Suspension bridge, we will arrive at Lukla. Overnight in Lukla.
- Day 14 Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Having our breakfast, we will move to the Lukla airport and fly to Kathmandu as per our flight time and transfer to our hotels and have some rest. We will also be enjoying the Dinner party organized by our team.
- Day 15Transfer to International Airport for final departureOur team will drive you to the airport for your final departure.
- Full board services during trekking & Base Camp support by our Sherpa crew & porters.
- Return flight to Lukla
- Permit & park fees
- Service of a Liaison Officer.
- Service of Nepali climbing Sherpas.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Half-day guided tour with entrance fees.
- Airport transfers
- High altitude equipment & clothing & insurance for staff
- Client’s travel insurance
- International flight, airport tax
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears & clothing. Tips, any expenses of personal nature.
- Bar Bills & beverage
The well-being of our groups is of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well-trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively to provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute to the planning stages of your adventure during the expedition period.