Bandipur is a city between Kathmandu and Pokhara with an altitude of 1,030m. Bandipur is a Newar town with old city flavor. They have been preserving the culture and it is an uprising tourism destination in Nepal. It is a rich hill culture of local Nepalese style which represents the original style of Newars. The city is famous for cultural impute- temples, shrines, sacred caves, innumerable festivals, and Newari architecture. The hills surrounding Bandipur are regarded as ideal for hiking.
- Fully support for tourist bus, full service including all lounging and meals.
- Historical places in Bandipur.
- Exploring Newari cultural and religions
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Bandipur
- Day 02:Cultural and City observation
- Day 03:Hiking to client’s choice
- Day 04:Bandipur to Kathmandu
- Day 1Kathmandu to BandipurOn the first day of our tour, we will travel 147.8 km towards Bandipur which is a distance covered by roadway. After we reach Bandipur we will check in and go for an outing the observation the bazaar (market) of Bandipur.
- Day 2Cultural and City observationBandipur is also known as the library of Newar culture. On the second day, we will observe the culture and the tradition of the city. We believe observing culture and tradition will add flavor to our tour.
- Day 3Hiking to client’s choiceThere we can see many hills surrounding Bandipur which are also popular for hiking but in our package, we will hike at our client’s choice so they can be satisfied
- Day 4Bandipur to KathmanduThe fourth day will be the end of the package after the satisfactory tour of Bandipur. We will be having a short formal program and token of love as our memory to our clients.
- Full board services, transportation during the tour, and tour guide.
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- Durbar Squares permit fees.
- Your personal shopping expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- Alcoholic beverages
Nepal is full of varieties of people, languages, cultures, and traditions. There are altogether 103 castes and ethnic groups of people. Nepal is rich in historical religious heritages, cultures, languages, traditions, festivals, and natural beauty. All our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well-trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively to provide you with the experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute to the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.