Bandipur is a city in between Kathmandu and Pokhara with the altitude of 1,030m. Bandipur is a Newar town with old city flavor. They have been preserving the culture and it is uprising tourism destination in Nepal. It is a rich hill culture of local Nepalese style which represents the original style of Newars. The city is famous for cultural impute- temples, shrines, sacred caves, innumerable festivals and a Newari architecture. Hills surrounding Bandipur are regarded as the ideal for hicking.
- Fully support for tourist bus, full service including all lounging and meals.
- Historical places in Bandipur.
- Exploring Newari cultural and religions
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Bandipur
- Day 02:Cultural and City observation
- Day 03:Hiking to client’s choice
- Day 04:Bandipur to Kathmandu
- Day 1Kathmandu to BandipurOn the first day of our tour we will travel 147.8 km towards Bandipur which is distance covered by road way. After we reach Bandipur we will check in and go for outing for the observation of bazaar (market) of Bandipur.
- Day 2Cultural and City observationBandipur is also known as the library of Newar culture. On the second day we will observe the culture and the tradition of the city. We believe obsercing culture and tradition will add flavor to our tour.
- Day 3Hiking to client’s choiceThere we can see many hills surrounding Bandipur which are also popular for the hiking but in our package we will hike at our client’s choice so they can be satisfied
- Day 4Bandipur to KathmanduFourth day will be end of the package after satisfactory tour of Bandipur. We will be having short formal program and token of love as our memory to our clients.
- Full board services, transportation during tour and tour guide.
- All necessary paper works.
- All government and local taxes.
- Durbar Squares permit fees.
- Your persnonnel shopping expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- Alcoholic beverages
Nepal is full of varieties of people, languages, cultures, and traditions. There are altogether 103 castes and ethnic groups of people. Nepal is rich in historical religion heritages, cultures, languages, traditions, festivals and natural beauty. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.