Annapurna Base Camp trekking is also well- known trekking area for a walk among trekkers. Annapurna Base Camp trekking is the spectacular walk to the Rhododendron covered ridge path outstanding natural amphitheatre formed by the beautiful major peaks of the western part of massive Annapurna (8091m) including Machhapuchre (7059m), Hiunchuli (7893m), Annapurna South, Annapurna II (7937m), Gangapurna (7455m), Annapurna III (7555m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri (7061m), and all arranged approximately in a circular form about 10 miles with a deep glacier-covered amphitheatre at the centre. The Annapurna Base Camp trek is known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, making a narrow gorge 3660m deep. The middle and upper parts of Modi Khola some of the best short walks which can greatly be combined to the west of the Kali Gandaki region. Annapurna Base Camp trekking is especially starting and ends at Pokhara. We start our trek from Nayapul, passing through several villages, Valley, Jungle side by side the Modi Khola, Gurung village of Chhomrong. The trail takes us through an ever changing landscape of rice fields, Jungle, and lowland local villages to the glacier. In the Annapurna Base Camp trekking has Passing in the Hinku cave we reach what is known as the entrance to the pass between the spectacular peaks of Hiunchuli and Machapuchare. Annapurna trekking can be done throughout the year but it gets totally alive in spring as the whole Jungle along the trail turns red, pink and white with rhododendron flowers blossoming in a full swing.
Trekking Destination: Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Minimum altitude: 1495m
Maximum altitude: 4090m
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House Services
Duration: 14 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City.
- Day 03:Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 04:Drive Pokhara to Phedi and trek to Pothana (1870m)
- Day 05:Trek to Jhinu Danda (1450m)
- Day 06:Trek to Sinuwa Danda (2340m)
- Day 07:Trek to Deurali (3100m)
- Day 08:Trek Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
- Day 09:Rest day.
- Day 10:Return to the Sinuwa.
- Day 11:Trek to Ghanduk (1940m) 6 hours walk.
- Day 12:Trek to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 13:Drive to Katmandu. Overnight Kathmandu Hotel.
- Day 14:Departure to onward Journey
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport Pick-up at Tribhuvan International Airport, meeting with your guide and transfer to Hotel. First impressions of Kathmandu – walk to medieval Kathmandu Durbar Square and explore the beautiful complex of palaces, temples, shrines, and courtyards built by the ancient Nepali kings between the 12th and 18th century. We also discover Thamel – the vibrant tourist area with hotels, restaurants, and outdoor shops.Briefing hotel where we will be discussing the technicalities of the trek.In the evening you enjoy a welcome dinner with cultural Dance.Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 2Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City.After Breakfast at the hotel starts Sightseeing with a private van to Pashupatinath, the most important Hindu temples of Nepal with the sacred burning ghats located on the holy Bagmati river and Boudhanath the biggest Buddhist stupa in South Asia and Swoyambhunath also known as Monkey Temple.Afternoon checking and arranging trekking gears. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 3Kathmandu to PokharaFrom Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus/by Flight./privet vehicle.
- Day 4Drive Pokhara to Phedi and trek to Pothana (1870m)After your breakfast drive to Phedi by private transportation, 35 minutes drive and trekking start from Phedi to Pothana (1870m) 5 hours. From here begin to hike uphill to Dhampus, steeply at first then gradually through Dhampus and on to Pothana.
- Day 5Trek to Jhinu Danda (1450m)Trek to Jhinu Danda (1450m) The trail continues through Tolka, 3 hours beyond Pothana in magnificent Oak Forest then 45 minutes on to Landrung.Take the trail marked to kya mun, which descends to the new suspension bridge over the Modi River. Then gradually up 1 and ½ hour to get Jhinu. Here are 15 minutes down in river side hot spring where you can take relax bath and also 90% chance is to see the wild animals there.
- Day 6Trek to Sinuwa Danda (2340m)Trek to Sinuwa Danda (2340m) Continue on to Jhinu Danda steep incline further a steep dirt track regains elevation then levels out as it turns back to the river reached Chhomrung about 2 hours from here. Descend into a small canyon, cross the river and climb steeply up the short main river canyon to Sinuwa Danda a further 3 hours on.
- Day 7Trek to Deurali (3100m) Trek to Deurali (3100m) Pass an experimental farm, resuming a climb through Rhododendron & Bamboo forest to the grazing grounds of Tomo - 5 hours Hinko cave lies yet another 20 minutes further reach Deurali.
- Day 8Trek Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)ABC (4130m) From Deurali disappear into a rocky streambed with only stone cairns to mark its progress. Suddenly 2-3 hours further a collection of tea shops marks the Machha Puchre base camp. Proceed the short distance into the Sanctuary, explore it then either stay at one of the Lodge there or best the previous night's lodging at the ABC.
- Day 9Rest day.Rest day or hiking to the glacier (5500m) Or look around.
- Day 10Return to the Sinuwa.
- Day 11Trek to Ghanduk (1940m) 6 hours walk.
- Day 12Trek to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 13Drive to Katmandu. Overnight Kathmandu Hotel.
- Day 14Departure to onward JourneyAfter breakfast doing sightseeing activities in Kathmandu free from late afternoon rest time for shopping and rest for departure to onward journey.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna trekking map.
- Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara and come back Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supply (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available video of that route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking is safety and the well being of our groups. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.