Annapurna half Circuit trekking is the view that gives travelers a more adventurous trek in a short time we favored the Annapurna circuit trek in half with the flight from Jomsom. Annapurna trekking is opening for a foreigner since 1977, 23 days long Annapurna Circuit Trekking has become a magnet for adventure seekers. Annapurna Circuit trekking route goes past Manaslu (Plus 8,000m peak), Langtang Himal (Plus 7,000m peak), Annapurna II (7937m), and Annapurna IV, Annapurna III (7555m) and Gangapurna (7455m) and Annapurna I (8091m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) passing through the world's deepest gorge in between those two plus 8,000m peaks. The circuit is especially walked in an anti-clockwise direction with difficulties in crossing the high altitude Thorung La pass (5416m).
Excursion clockwise the longer ascent and shorter descent from west to east are too much for many trekkers to manage in a single day. After taking the magnificent view from the top of Thorung La pass marked by prayer flags and crossing it, reach Muktinath. After the excursion of the surroundings and take a return flight to Pokhara and or Jomsom to Kathmandu.
Trekking Destination: Annapurna half Circuit Trekking & Thorong La Pass (5416m)
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Minimum altitude: 1495m
Maximum altitude: 4090m
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House Services
Duration : 20 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
- Day 03:Drive kathmandu to Besishahar (5:30 hours)
- Day 04:Trek Besishahar to Bulbule( (2:30 hours)
- Day 05:Trek Bulbule to Shege() (6 hours)
- Day 06:Trek Shage to Jagat
- Day 07:Trek Jagat to Tall
- Day 08:Trek Tall to Kodhe
- Day 09:Trek Kodhe to Chame (2675m) (5:30 hours)
- Day 10:Trek Chame to Pisang (3100m) (5:00 hours)
- Day 11:Trek Pisang to Manang (3440m) (5:30 hours)
- Day 12:Trek Rest day for acclimatization and explore in Manang
- Day 13:Trek Manang to Lyader (3:30 hours)
- Day 14:Trek Lyader to Thorang High Camp (3:30 hours)
- Day 15:Trek Thorong High Camp to Muktinath (3850m) Via Thorong La Pass (5416m) (8 hours)
- Day 16:Trek Muktinath to Kagbeni (2895m) (3:30 hours)
- Day 17:Trek Kagbeni to Jomsom (2650m) (5:30 hors)
- Day 18:Fly Jomsom to Pokhara (25 min) and explore around Pokhara.
- Day 19:Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu (6:00 hours)
- Day 20:UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport
- Day 2Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
- Day 3Drive kathmandu to Besishahar (5:30 hours)
- Day 4Trek Besishahar to Bulbule( (2:30 hours)
- Day 5Trek Bulbule to Shege() (6 hours)
- Day 6Trek Shage to Jagat
- Day 7Trek Jagat to Tall
- Day 8Trek Tall to Kodhe
- Day 9Trek Kodhe to Chame (2675m) (5:30 hours)
- Day 10Trek Chame to Pisang (3100m) (5:00 hours)
- Day 11Trek Pisang to Manang (3440m) (5:30 hours)
- Day 12Trek Rest day for acclimatization and explore in Manang
- Day 13Trek Manang to Lyader (3:30 hours)
- Day 14Trek Lyader to Thorang High Camp (3:30 hours)
- Day 15Trek Thorong High Camp to Muktinath (3850m) Via Thorong La Pass (5416m) (8 hours)
- Day 16Trek Muktinath to Kagbeni (2895m) (3:30 hours)
- Day 17Trek Kagbeni to Jomsom (2650m) (5:30 hors)
- Day 18Fly Jomsom to Pokhara (25 min) and explore around Pokhara.
- Day 19Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu (6:00 hours)
- Day 20UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna Half Circuit Trekking map.
- Drive Kathmandu to Besi Shahar and come back to Flight Jomsom to Pokhara, Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, and local taxes.
- Group medical supply (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you are interested we can provide a video of the route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kinds of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and drivers.
Annapurna half Circuit trekking is safety and the well being of our groups. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.