Annapurna half Circuit trekking is the view that gives travelers a more adventurous trek in a short time we favored the Annapurna circuit trek in half with the flight from Jomsom. Annapurna trekking is opening for a foreigner since 1977, 23 days long Annapurna Circuit Trekking has become a magnet for adventure seekers. Annapurna Circuit trekking route goes past Manaslu (Plus 8,000m peak), Langtang Himal (Plus 7,000m peak), Annapurna II (7937m), and Annapurna IV, Annapurna III (7555m) and Gangapurna (7455m) and Annapurna I (8091m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) passing through the world's deepest gorge in between those two plus 8,000m peaks. The circuit is especially walked in an anti-clockwise direction with difficulties in crossing the high altitude Thorung La pass (5416m).
Excursion clockwise the longer ascent and shorter descent from west to east are too much for many trekkers to manage in a single day. After taking the magnificent view from the top of Thorung La pass marked by prayer flags and crossing it, reach Muktinath. After the excursion of the surroundings and take a return flight to Pokhara and or Jomsom to Kathmandu.
Trekking Destination: Annapurna half Circuit Trekking & Thorong La Pass (5416m)
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Minimum altitude: 1,495m
Maximum altitude: 4,090m
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House Services
Duration : 20 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport
- Day 02:Drive to Besisahar and Trek to Bhulbhule (840m/2,756ft)
- Day 03:Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat (1,300m/4,265ft)
- Day 04:Trek from Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft)
- Day 05:Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft)
- Day 06:Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m/12,139ft)
- Day 07:Trek from Upper Pisang to Manang (3,540m/11,614ft)
- Day 08:Acclimatization Day in Manang
- Day 09:Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,050m/13,287ft)
- Day 10:Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,450m/14,599ft)
- Day 11:Cross Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft) - Trek to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft)
- Day 12:Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2,720m/8,924ft)
- Day 13:Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara - Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 14: (optional) Sightseeing the valley
- Day 15:Departure from Kathmandu
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport ·Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
·Transfer to your hotel and rest.
·Explore the vibrant streets of Thamel.
·Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Day 2Drive to Besisahar and Trek to Bhulbhule (840m/2,756ft)·Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar.
·Begin trekking from Besisahar to Bhulbhule.
·Experience the first day of trekking amidst scenic landscapes.
·Overnight stay in Bhulbhule.
- Day 3Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat (1,300m/4,265ft)·Trek through terraced fields and picturesque villages.
·Cross suspension bridges and enjoy beautiful waterfalls.
·Arrive in Jagat, a small village with traditional houses.
·Overnight stay in Jagat.
- Day 4Trek from Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft)·Continue trekking through forests of rhododendron and pine.
·Pass through charming settlements like Chamje and Tal.
·Reach Dharapani, a village with stunning mountain views.
·Overnight stay in Dharapani.
- Day 5Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft)·Walk through dense forests and steep trails.
·Enjoy panoramic views of Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal.
·Reach Chame, the district headquarters of Manang.
·Overnight stay in Chame.
- Day 6Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m/12,139ft)·Continue trekking along the Marsyangdi River.
·Witness the change in landscape with arid and rocky terrain.
·Arrive in Upper Pisang, a village with a unique Tibetan influence.
·Overnight stay in Upper Pisang.
- Day 7Trek from Upper Pisang to Manang (3,540m/11,614ft)·Trek through alpine forests and barren landscapes.
·Pass through Braga, an ancient village with a monastery.
·Reach the picturesque village of Manang.
·Overnight stay in Manang.
- Day 8Acclimatization Day in Manang·Spend the day exploring Manang.
·Take short hikes to Gangapurna Lake or Milarepa Cave.
·Acclimatize to the increasing altitude.
·Overnight stay in Manang.
- Day 9Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,050m/13,287ft)·Continue trekking along the trail with breathtaking mountain views.
·Ascend to Yak Kharka, a grazing pasture for yaks.
·Experience the high-altitude atmosphere.
·Overnight stay in Yak Kharka.
- Day 10Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,450m/14,599ft)·Trek towards Thorong Phedi, the base of Thorong La Pass.
·Navigate the challenging terrain and high altitude.
·Reach Thorong Phedi, a small settlement.
·Overnight stay in Thorong Phedi.
- Day 11Cross Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft) - Trek to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft)Start early to cross the challenging Thorong La Pass.
·Enjoy stunning views from the top of the pass.
·Descend to Muktinath, a significant pilgrimage site.
·Explore the famous temple and nearby monasteries.
·Overnight stay in Muktinath.
- Day 12Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2,720m/8,924ft)·Descend through arid landscapes and wind-swept valleys.
·Pass through Kagbeni, an ancient village.
·Arrive in Jomsom, the district headquarters of Mustang.
·Overnight stay in Jomsom.
- Day 13Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara - Drive to Kathmandu·Take an early morning scenic flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
·Transfer to your hotel in Pokhara.
·Enjoy the day exploring the beautiful lakeside city.
·In the evening, drive back to Kathmandu.
·Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Day 14 (optional) Sightseeing the valleyIn case you have more to look for this day is specially set for you to your choice this day shall be done with our advice.
- Day 15Departure from Kathmandu·Depart from Kathmandu and transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport.
·Bid farewell to the beautiful Himalayas and take back wonderful memories.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna Half Circuit Trekking map.
- Drive Kathmandu to Besi Shahar and come back to Flight Jomsom to Pokhara, Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, and local taxes.
- Group medical supply (first aid kits).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you are interested we can provide a video of the route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kinds of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and drivers.
Annapurna half Circuit trekking is safety and the well being of our groups. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.