Annapurna region, Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is the natural diversity and cultural variety of the hills of Nepal, for beginner Trekkers Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking is the best option in the Nepal. Also known as the Little Annapurna Circuit trekking, Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is a vibrant venture into the heart of Annapurna region. Winding through valleys, dense forests and waterfalls, the trail leads you to the top of Poonhill where one can pay the pilgrimage for tantalizing views of all those cherish mountains stretch as far as the eye can see. East with the outstanding views of the Annapurna range, West lies the dominating Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m) and North towards Tibet. The panoramic view of early morning shimmering light on all those high mountains dominating the skyline including Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna (8091m), Machhapuchhre (7059m), Annapurna South, Hiunchuli (7893m) is beyond imagination.
The Annapurna region of Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is beside fabulous mountain sceneries, the trek passes through the villages inhabited by the Indigenous ethnic groups particularly Magar, Gurung, and Thakuri provides an insight of typical Nepalese hillside life and their tradition and culture. During the whole trail, you are pleased by the natural splendor in each & every footstep. Although Ghorepani Poonhill trek can be done round the year spring is regarded the best with the full blossom of rhododendron along the whole trail.
Trekking Destination: Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Minimum altitude: 1050m
Maximum altitude: 3210m
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge or Tea House Services
Duration: 12 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
- Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m) (6 hours)
- Day 04:Drive Pokhara to Nayapool (1050m) (1:30 hours) and Trek to Tikhedhunga via Birethani from Nayapool (4:30 hours)
- Day 05:Trek Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m) (6 hours)
- Day 06:Hike Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2675m) (6 hours)
- Day 07:Trek Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m) (3hours)
- Day 08:Trek Ghandruk to Talkha (5 hours)
- Day 09:Trek Pothana to Dhampus (1910m) (3 hours)
- Day 10:Trek downTalkha to Phedi(1565m) and drive Phedi to Pokhara (30min) same days
- Day 11:Drive back Pokhara to Katmandu (6hours)
- Day 12:UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 2Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
- Day 3Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m) (6 hours)
- Day 4Drive Pokhara to Nayapool (1050m) (1:30 hours) and Trek to Tikhedhunga via Birethani from Nayapool (4:30 hours)
- Day 5Trek Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m) (6 hours)
- Day 6Hike Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2675m) (6 hours)
- Day 7Trek Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m) (3hours)
- Day 8Trek Ghandruk to Talkha (5 hours)
- Day 9Trek Pothana to Dhampus (1910m) (3 hours)
- Day 10Trek downTalkha to Phedi(1565m) and drive Phedi to Pokhara (30min) same days
- Day 11Drive back Pokhara to Katmandu (6hours)
- Day 12UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna Circuit trekking map.
- Drive Bus fare Kathmandu to Besi Shahar and come back Flight fare Jomsom to Pokhara Drive fare Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- An experienced Nepal Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available of that route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is safety and the well being of our groups. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.