Kilimanjaro peak is the highest mountain peak in Africa with an altitude of 5,895 meters above the sea level. This peak lies in the North-east of Tanzania. It is one of the major climbing destination because it has been the subject of many scientific studies due to its shrinking glaciers ice fields though it is also the destination who love the adventure to climb mountains peaks.
The peak was first climbed by Hans Meyer and Ludwig Purtscheller. It is also listed in Seven Summit peak of each of seven continents.
Destination: Kilimanjaro Peak.
Group Size: Min 2 and above.
Maximum altitude: 5895 m.
Grade: Mountaineering Expedition
Accommodation: Hotel and Camping
Duration: 8 Days
- Day 01:Arrive in Tanzania.
- Day 02:Trek to Mandara Hut (2,700 m): 5-6 hrs.
- Day 03:Trek to Horombo Hut (3,720 m): 4-6 hrs.
- Day 04:Acclimatize day at Horombo Hut
- Day 05:Trek to Kibo Hut (4,700 m.); 4-6 hrs.
- Day 06:Summit day at Kilimanjaro peak(5895 m)
- Day 07:Trek back to Horombo Hut.
- Day 08:Trek back to Mandara Hut.
- Day 09:Departure for your Home country.
- Day 1Arrive in Tanzania.Upon our arrival in Tanzania, we will stay our overnight at Kilimanjaro Mountain resort which is located on the lower slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. We will also prepare for necessary equipment required in our expedition periods.
- Day 2Trek to Mandara Hut (2,700 m): 5-6 hrs.Early in the morning, we will visit in Marangu to National park gate for some of the formalities and start trek to Mandara Hut through the trails passes tropical rain forests. We will overnight at Mandara Hut.
- Day 3Trek to Horombo Hut (3,720 m): 4-6 hrs.After having our breakfast, We will start trekking to Horombo Hut. We will passes through the beautiful woods and can have the great views of Kibo and Mawenzi peaks. After arriving at Horombo Hut, we will take rest and explore around the camp.
- Day 4Acclimatize day at Horombo HutThe full day will be the acclimatize day at Horombo Hut. We can explore around the Horombo Hut and be prepared ourselves for next trails. Overnight at Horombo Hut.
- Day 5Trek to Kibo Hut (4,700 m.); 4-6 hrs.After having our breakfast, we will trek to kibo Hut passing through the desert of the Saddle between Mawenzi and Kibo. Overnight at Kibo Hut.
- Day 6Summit day at Kilimanjaro peak(5895 m)The day is finally here that we were eagerly waiting for, The summit of the peak. At the mid night we will start climb to the peak so that we could reach at the peak before the mid-afternoon. Once we reach at the peak, we will spend some time enjoying the views and trek back to Kibo Hut and overnight there at Camp.
- Day 7Trek back to Horombo Hut.After having a blissful moment at the peak, we will now trek back to Horombo Hut following the same route that we followed during our trekking periods. Overnight in Horombo Hut.
- Day 8Trek back to Mandara Hut.Early in the morning, we will trek back to Manadara. Overnight there in Mandara Hut.
- Day 9Departure for your Home country.As per our flight schedule, we will take our flight to our home country.
- Full board accommodation en-route to/from Base camp.
- Airport services and hotels transfers.
- Kilimanjaro permit fees.
- One head Climbing guide/Sardar.
- Cook & kitchen boys at BC.
- Experienced & skillful High Altitude Climbing Sherpa (One Sherpa for two Client)
- Mask & regulator mask set (must be returned after the Expedition).
- Highly preferable meals at BC with complete hot drink & normal beverages.
- Best quality Tents at BC single or twin sharing as per the client desire.
- All necessary kitchen equipment.
- Comfortable & portable wooden toilet at the base camp.
- High-quality high altitude tents for above BC use.
- Necessary climbing hardware gears with fixed ropes.
- Oxygen with the regulator set for medical purpose.
- Radio walkie-talkie set to each client with base station & permits cost.
- Satellite phone for an emergency purpose ($ 4 chargeable for a personal call).
- Generator/solar panel with accessories for recharging & power supply purpose.
- Gammon bag for medical purpose.
- Insurance of all local team members.
- All airport/hotel transfers..
- Last but most important COMPLETE SETUP INTERM/MIDDLE CAMP with Sleeping bags,
- Expedition cargo charge
- Personal insurance (Suggested to have evacuation policy as well)
- Nepal, Africa visa.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Personal nature’s expenses.
- Cost of emergency evacuation
Kilimanjaro peak Expedition is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional Expedition guides and Sherpas who are well trained by our Government. Our job is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take you where you want to go because your holiday is ours. In this regards, we work honestly and effectively to provide you the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the climbing period.