Langtang Valley trekking is known as the valley of glaciers, Langtang Valley trekking gives magnificent sight of lush green forest covered with abundant flora and fauna, and the spectacular mountain range on either side of it reaching high into the sky. Langtang Valley is situated due north of Kathmandu near the Tibetan border, within the most pristine National park of the country; Langtang is the most easily accessible highland sanctuary from the capital. The elevation of Langtang valley starts at 1500m and is enclosed by snow-capped mountains which conclude in the peak of Langtang Lirung (7234m). Within this great latitudinal variation is an immense ecological diversity. The shy red panda a rare and threatened symbol of a healthy Himalayan ecosystem is the prime attraction. Other wildlife includes yellow throated martens, wild boar, Himalayan black bear, Ghoral (Wild Mountain Goat), gray langur and leopard. Langtang valley is home to the Danphe (National bird of Nepal) Tragopan and pheasants among others. Larch, a rare deciduous conifer, Himalayan Thar, musk deer, ibis bills, Tibetan snow cock and snow partridge are also found in the forest of Langtang Valley. Langtang Valley trekking winds upstream Bhote Kosi river through ethnic Tamang villages, the valley of pine forests, slow-moving rivers, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-capped peaks, grassy lawns and meadows strewn with daisies and other exotic wild flowers and the wide spread Kyangjin valley surrounded by snowy peaks from all fours sides, takes you up to Kyangjin at 3800m., where you get an opportunity to ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m), from where th360-degree mountain views are truly panoramic. After an ascent of Kyangjin Ri, we retrace our route back down the valley to Syabru Besi and then drive back to Kathmandu.
Trekking Destination: Langtang Valley Trekking
Group Size: Min. 2 & Max
Minimum altitude: 1920m
Maximum altitude: 5450m
Grade: Moderate and Fairly Strenuous
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Lodge Services
Duration: 12 Days
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City.
- Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (2581m) -7hrs
- Day 04:Trek Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2650 m) -4:30hrs
- Day 05:Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m) via Ghore Tabela -6hrs
- Day 06:Trek Langtang to Kyangjin Gompa (3870m) -3hrs
- Day 07:Rest day for acclimatization and explore of Kyangjin Gompa and hike up to Langtang glacier and back to Kyanjin
- Day 08:Day trip to Langsisha kharka or Tserku Ri (5450m) then back to Kyanjin Gompa
- Day 09:Trek Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2650m) -6hrs
- Day 10:Trek Lama Hotel to Syabru Bensi (2581m) -5hrs
- Day 11:Drive Syabru Besi to Kathmandu (200 Km) -7hrs
- Day 12:UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu airport and participate in welcome dinner party organized by UNO Travels and Adventures.
- Day 2Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City.
- Day 3Drive Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (2581m) -7hrs
- Day 4Trek Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2650 m) -4:30hrs
- Day 5Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m) via Ghore Tabela -6hrs
- Day 6Trek Langtang to Kyangjin Gompa (3870m) -3hrs
- Day 7Rest day for acclimatization and explore of Kyangjin Gompa and hike up to Langtang glacier and back to Kyanjin
- Day 8Day trip to Langsisha kharka or Tserku Ri (5450m) then back to Kyanjin Gompa
- Day 9Trek Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2650m) -6hrs
- Day 10Trek Lama Hotel to Syabru Bensi (2581m) -5hrs
- Day 11Drive Syabru Besi to Kathmandu (200 Km) -7hrs
- Day 12UNO Travels and Adventures drop in International Airport for Home Country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle.
- Four-night standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Langtang Valley Trekking map.
- Both ways Drive Local Bus fare.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local taxes.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kits)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- If you interested can available video of that route.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- UNO Travels and Adventure's sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag, and walking stick, if necessary.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
Langtang Valley trekking is safety and the well being of our groups are of paramount importance to us. All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well trained by Nepal Government. Our responsibility is to ensure your comfort and safety as we take your holiday. In this regard, we work honestly and effectively provide you with the Himalayan experience that suits your interest. We encourage you to question us freely and contribute in the planning stages of your adventure in the trekking period.